labrys

POPS record attempt at AerOhio (Ohio)

Hope it does not overlap the 2007 POPS Texas Record attempt July 7th-9th!

I am sure a lot of the same guys would come if it doesn't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

think you might be alright with the conflict of dates....

It's just a jump to the left

And then a step to the right

With your hands on your hips

You bring your knees in tight

But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane
Let's do the Time Warp again

:D
Owned by Remi #?

hehe....refraining from a comment there!!;)

I would love to come film it again, but I still have respiratory problems from inhaling all that dust from the one I filmed a couple years ago!!! Going to need 2 planes I think...what is the current one? 24...26???

GOOD LUCK!

I would love to come film it again, but I still have respiratory problems from inhaling all that dust from the one I filmed a couple years ago!!! Going to need 2 planes I think...what is the current one? 24...26???

I'm going to have to double check. The POPS site lists the record at 21 in 2001 at Greene County. Several of said dust covered participants in the attempt you filmed claim otherwise. Either it didn't get registered or the website is wrong.
Owned by Remi #?

Xenia had an attempt in '03 or '04 that if I remember right came close but was'nt complete for some reason. I'm still a decade and some away from being part of it but if you need cameras let me know. :D
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Xenia had an attempt in '03 or '04 that if I remember right came close but was'nt complete for some reason. I'm still a decade and some away from being part of it but if you need cameras let me know. :D

That record attempt never happened in '04 at Xenia because they were too slow finishing their 2 way scrambles and accuracy meet.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am