YonatanRan

Cross keys Season opener!

That's RIGHT! We owe you one from PJ! I'm thinking I'll let Cora deliver that one. All you'll get from me is the standard handshake-turned-one-arm-guy-hug deal. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Hmmm... let's see... big hug from you delivered by Cora? Yeah, I think I can handle that!;)

I got excited and thought you were going to say YOU were coming! We HAVE to hook up somewhere this year!

Kevin- I will be sure to grunt like a man and ask if you saw the ballgame last night when we do that man-hug.

Im hoping to be up at Cross Keys in July... for some of the Big way craziness ;)

And dont give Cora too much grief for flying on her belly! She is doing great

B|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Please let me know when you wil be there. I will try to make it down.

I don't give her grief about flying on her belly. Only when she is supposed to be practicing her sit!:P But I can't blame her.... I would fly on my belly too, if I had the chance to share the sky with you!:)

Dude, you really need to be mean and nasty some time, or I won't have any contrasting attitudes to evaluate you by...Mr. Nicey McNicerson. :P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

I won't have any contrasting attitudes to evaluate you by...Mr. Nicey McNicerson

something tells me that when you wrote that, you had the same face going as your avatar. hahaha!!!!

yeah chris, take it easy with the cheese spread and lay on some bacon dude!!! :ph34r::D

something tells me that when you wrote that, you had the same face going as your avatar. hahaha!!!!:ph34r::D

You know, you may be right about that. :D

Chris, all I'm saying is don't be TOO much of a freakin' role model or Cora'll start holding me to a new standard. :P

O.K, just to make this clear to everybody!

This weekend is going to be insane....Load organizing by CK1 Freefly, and all the planes you could possibly want, including as I said before, the Bi-plane and the chopper, not to mention the skyvan and otters...yes, Otters...we have 2 of them...

If you need a place to stay, Bring a tent, we have a nice camp site and Free showers and bathrooms open 24 hours....Come one come all...Just come....who cares where you stay....your gonna have fun....I promise....

Yonatan

SWEET!!!!

Is that such a bad thing?:P

Ouch, that stings. Besides, someone has to play opposite you in our schemes. Wouldn't be much fun to have TWO of you running around pestering total strangers. :P

By the way, aside from all the aircrafts that we are going to have here, we will have a live band playing at night and many other attractions to keep everybody happy and smilling.....

Like a DJ, and Jello shots, black jack tables and poker and other stuff...if you dont come you are going to miss out.

Did I mention that CK1 will be organizing all weekend, that Me(Yonatan Ran) Jimmy Tranter and Sick Will....

See you there....

Yonatan Ran

CK1 Freefly.

Well then! I suppose it's a good thing Cora doesn't drink, or we might never make it back to the hotel. The part of the equation I'm not entirely sure of is how much of a booze-hag Andrea is going to wind up being at this thing, so we'll make Cora our DD. :P:D

The part of the equation I'm not entirely sure of is how much of a booze-hag Andrea is going to wind up being at this thing, so we'll make Cora our DD.

I'm not a booze-hag, I'm just drawn that way. :P

Has anyone checked the weather forecast? I'm afraid to look!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The part of the equation I'm not entirely sure of is how much of a booze-hag Andrea is going to wind up being at this thing, so we'll make Cora our DD.

I'm not a booze-hag, I'm just drawn that way. :P

Has anyone checked the weather forecast? I'm afraid to look!

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhh. They'll hear you.