crutch

Boogie-Till-You-Puke at Skydive Palatka

I missed the memo on the group pic.

I was going to say that I thought you were off at dinner, then I remembered that Jean and Dom were in the pic. Hmmm...makes one wonder what you were up to at that time. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Man... I'm getting a reputation here... this is the second time I've been called 'The Devil' on dz.com, I dressed up as the devil at Sebastian's Naughty Cupid Boogie, and Tammi is giving me devil horns in the other picture here.... just call me 'el diablo'.

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

I cant wait to see more pics!!! And the ones from Tammies camera should be pretty funny too.

You mean like this one???B|;):P

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Sad part is, I look drunk, and I was ACTUALLY SOBER this time. So much fun being on the other side for once. :D

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

'Lamp'? what I heard, did not sound like 'lamp'....let's hear that again....??!!

My kids might read these forums some day, so just like in the movie "Anchorman"...I love lamp. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

MORE PICS, MORE PICS!!!! You too mike. MORE PICS!!!

Damn Man what the hell do you think we are, A F-in machine or something for your own personal entertainment?!?!?!?!?!?>:(

J/K:P

Jeiber took that position Saturday night, he's not goin to live this down for awhile:ph34r::P;)

I'm working on shrinking some more pics (painful process) I post them as soon as I canB|
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Jeiber took that position Saturday night, he's not goin to live this down for awhile

At least I don't look that drunk in the pictures. [:/] I'm a little worried about the videos from Taxiway. I remember falling down at least once, and from what people tell me, I had a hard time completing sentences.

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Yes, there was a lot of jumping. Some RW groups, freeflying, wingsuiting, high pulling-canopyplaying, as well as some hop n pops and swooping. Though we had some clouds and winds, we still flew quite a few loads with little to no waiting. It was a good weekend.

Tammie :)
Let's have fun! :)

39 loads of Caravans on Saturday and Sunday, plus four more that we did on Friday, not a bad weekend for all the bad weather we had. You need to get your sorry butt back and quit enjoying your European vacation!

***Yeah, it's been all fine wine and truffles alright. I'll be back this weekend.

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

Alright. I'm a dufus. I didn't come because of the wind projections. I present myself here for your abusing pleasure...I deserve it. Dumbass me. Red Foreman should have been my Daddy.
[:/]

Glad you all had fun and survived the night.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239