FFAdventures

Challengers For Skydive Cross Keys Freezefest Olympics Feb 4 - 5

This is the real deal for extreme, hardcore skydivers. Have you got what it takes to keep up with Cross Keys Skydivers? Then please join the list of attendees for Freezefest 2006, the only REAL winter boogie! Heated hangar, heated Caravan, heated Biplane, hot skydives, hot chocolate, hot pizza, chilled beverages! This is the most fun you can have in the snow! Check www.skydivecrosskeys.com for updates!

As part of the Sat night activities, Bobby and Bubba are the top contenders for a Beer Olympics winning team. Challengers include Noemi (womens Pub Golf Champ) & Shannon, who ran close second. If you think you can put together a team to beat these seasoned pros, then get practicing!

Who's in?
Where the world comes to skydive!

There is no way Bobby and Bubba should be allowed on the same team for Beer Olympics.

That's like sending a highschool team up against the Philadelphia Eagles....well, the eagles from a year other then this one.

As a previous gold medal winner of the Beer Olympics(2004), I have to say, this goes against the very spirit of Beer Olympics. If they insist on being on the same team, I think they may have to have a three shot handicap.

Methane Freefly - got stink?

Can students come? I am cleared for solo jumps at Crosskeys but I want to do some coached jumps to work on my A license proficiency card. If so, count me in. I can only stay for a little while each day though because I am studying for the PA and NJ bar exam later that month. It will be a nice short break from studying.

Thanks,

Andre