pathfinder4ca

Z-hills

Anyone know of anything special going on in Z-hills between the 11-18 Dec 05 I am looking for people to do a little 4-way with while i am down there I just want to make sure its worth my will to stay down there for the week! Thanks guys
Dan
REMEMBER! If your not living on the edge..... your taking up too much space!

ZHills calendar of events.

Looks like they have some freefly organizing with East Coast Freefly, canopy school with Scott Miller and the Pink Mafia being down there during that time.

You'll find a ton of people to jump with you from 2 ways to how many people are you comfortable with. There are some great LO's there that will ensure you have fun and get on some great jumps. Have fun! It's an awesome DZ. B|
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I'll be there Fri-Sun of Thanksgiving week. While I don't know much about 4 way I am capable of getting where you told me just dont' ask me the name of it when I get there. :P

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Winter/Tourist season is now kicking off and you should be able to fly with a dozen or more different nationalities. just don't be shy to ask around to join groups. they won't approach YOU. It's pretty obvious who are the flat fliers, just look for the ones with BOOTIES on their jumpsuits;)

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Just to add on to what the other smiley happy Zhills people have said...

- There are tons of people to jump with. Seriously. RW & FF organizers every day of the week.

- Zhills is home to Sally Hathaway from Synchronicity. You want 4-way, you got 4-way. Tunnel too. www.tunnelcoach.com

- Most of the locals tend to show up late Friday through Monday. You know how it is, those silly jobs tend to get in the way. Many of them LIVE for 4-way, even though Zhills isn't really a team DZ. Find me out there on the weekends (although I'll likely be out everyday during your visit) and I'll round up the usual suspects.

- If you do decide to to the wingsuit thing, we even have an organizer for that! Get in touch with Rob Jones at www.baserigs.com. He's your main man. Rob's organizing every Sunday throughout the season. You may even consider hucking yourself off an object eventually ;)

- You'll be at Zhills during the beginning of the Christmas Boogie. We'll have 4 Otters online by then.

Bring all your money and credit cards and perhaps a spare liver.

See you then.

Bring all your money and credit cards and perhaps a spare liver.

Does Dave still not keep spare livers in stock at the Sunshine Factory???

tash

miss you all:(
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Winter/Tourist season is now kicking off and you should be able to fly with a dozen or more different nationalities....

Yep! How cool is that...met a bunch of Europeans and Japanese last year. We did an International Brothers jump...all brothers sequential RW.
WooooHoooo!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239