CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents the 2nd Mountain Boogie-October 14-16-Andrews,NC.

Is there gonna be pretty good crowd Friday night? I know of a few that are going, and those can be counted on to party RoamingDZ style, but how many?B|
Also,
FIRE, yes FIRE. Has our fearless leader provided us with enough wood to push back the cool evenings, and scroch acres of land? :D
Really, were gonna need wood! its sposed to be in the 40s at night.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

A few more things...

-Tami Carbone is bringing her video projector.So bring some cool videos for us to watch.
-We are leaving tonight.I can be reached here or by phone at the airport.My cell phone does not work up there.
-And here is the forcast for the weekend,http://intellicast.com/Local/USLocalStd.asp?loc=k6a3&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=Forecasts&product=Forecast&prodnav=none&pid=none

Good news...I just got a hold of some of the Peach stuff I have had on occasion.Some of you know what i'm talking about.Also briing the Magic Water Cooler.What do you think.Margaritas or Psycho Punch?Maybe we can come up with a recipe for Psycho Margaritas.

I have the blender and MUD SLIDES TOO

We are online in Andrews,NC.The fog is clearing and the weather is set for a beutiful weekend.Oh did I mention that me and Eric are getting ready to do a chopper jump.I will know in a while if the chopper will be here tomorrow:)

Fucker! >:(

but I mean that in the nicest possible way! :D:D

I got too much crap to do, damn. I should have been packing, not trying to edit video! :S
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

We are online in Andrews,NC.The fog is clearing and the weather is set for a beutiful weekend.Oh did I mention that me and Eric are getting ready to do a chopper jump.I will know in a while if the chopper will be here tomorrow:)

Lucky!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Great to DD with all of you guys tonight. (Note to self: buy YardHippie a map so he can see that Seattle is, quite clearly, not in Oregon. [:/]).

When you gonna bring Roaming DZ out west, Spence?:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke