CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents the 2nd Mountain Boogie-October 14-16-Andrews,NC.

CK - thanks for a most entertaining DD.

You're welcome!

.. what did I say? :)

I don't know what you said to him, but you gave me quality advice on queso dip. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

mmmmm.. queso...

and thank you for not calling it "cheese dip". :D

It was really tasty cheese dip :P

That's because she recommended queso but we ended up buying cheese dip. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Spence, uncool. This was suppose to be a Caravan mountain Boogie. Now we have other aircraft??? I might cancel. Uncool. Period. No more surprises. I will call the pilot now. Put him on standby.

I am so disappointed at this post. Especially who it comes from! I wonder how many people didn’t come because of your post (I notified 3 of my friends at the time of your threat) ?? Geez man a chopper being used for demo is no reason to post that you are gonna CANCEL your Caravan. Besides that, if you weren’t so busy reading dz.com :S, and concentrating more on getting the plane there when it was supposed to be, maybe IT....your plane, would have been flown for the demo.
One Word “”””KARMA””””

I just wanted to thanks everyone for a most awesome time. It was great to see everyone and nice to be able to spend some quality time.....Ok....quality drunkin bonfire time :)Great People Man......:P
:)B| Shenanigans B|;):)CK is now a Pink Kitty.......Welcome to the PM girlfriend, its about time! FUN STUFF
<>
Tami

Plus I think you found a new market:

Mmm, late night bounce burgers. B|

Carbone Zone: Way way way better than anything plus you don't need a DD to get there. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Mmm, late night bounce burgers.

Late night burgers are great of course......but it sucks being a tipsy cook when the tipsy skydivers get hungry ;) ;)
Cant wait to see you at the Thomaston Boogie.
Note to self for the Thomaston Boogie: Make a crockpot full of late night muchies IN ADVANCE for all you little monsters :)
<>
Tami

Well Don you now have 25 jumps. Its time to start thinking about swooping like the rest of the student word...lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?