shellybellyfly

Couch Freaks Dollar Daze Boogie!!!!

25th Anniversary!!!!
September 1st-5th
Gates open at noon on Wednesday 8/30, come early to get your FREE electrical hookup (first-come first serve) and for the hog roast and sweet corn feed Wednesday night!
www.couchfreaks.com

$40 registration gets you all this and MORE!
Return of the $1 skydives that started it all!
Brand new women only showers and climate controlled flush toilets!
Free beer at all times!
More electic hookups!
Lingirie jumps organized by Joy Woodworth-Drake!
Naked jumps!

Don't forget to bring your mask for MIDNIGHT MASQNESS!!!!!

Thong Thursday-
Zoomee Land Entertainment

Phat Chicks Friday-
Scotty and The Wingtips

Satisfying Saturday-
Starlight Breakfast Grille
Lingirie Dives
Naked Dives
Iowa pork chop dinner
Polyester Party
Dr. Feelgood

Shameless Sunday-
Killer chili feed
Lingirie Dives
Naked Dives
The Kris Lager Band

Manic Monday-

Free Camping!
Free Beer!
Free Love!

Last year's big ways were really good (except for the weather impact), but we did use a lot of the resources to make it happen. The 2nd formation planned would have been a lot of fun had the weather held for us.

I understand S is not in charge this time. Are we foregoing attempts, or just trying a different setup? With the NPSL, we have created a lot of talent lately to make these things buildable.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

We have decided that we will not be doing any 60-ways this year. I believe we discussed the possiblity of doing some 40 ways, but don't quote me on that. I'll find out for sure and let you guys know.

Jump tickets will be $20 and for planes we have 2 Super Otters, a Skyvan, and a King Air.

We are also bringing back $1 jumps out of the plane that started it all, the Cessna 206. All proceeds will be donated to the Chris Martin memorial fund and the Egon Sussman memorial fund.

We are also bringing back $1 jumps out of the plane that started it all, the Cessna 206.

All good info, thanks.
That 206 is such a great plane.

Edit: They've pretty consistenty had both RW and FF organizing every year. VERY good organizers. And just a lot of talent attending that are willing to go up with anyone.

With nationals so close, the high talent that is coming to this boogie will be in it even more for fun, not training as much or they'd be on the way to Perris, so it will be great boogie for meeting and jumping with a lot of new people with different talent levels. But a person has to go around and shake hands just like anywhere to get in with new friends.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Since when has Brian Stroup been from Elsinore? I guess I'm out of the loop.

Anyway, thats great Brians a cool guy and he'll do an awesome job organizing. Can't wait.

Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

We will not be doing anything over a 40 way, so the organizers should be a lot less busy.

The $1 jumps from the Cessna 206 will run during the entire boogie. I don't know what altitude they plan on going to, but you can't complain too much about $1 jumps! Especially when the money goes to such a good cause. :)

Since when has Brian Stroup been from Elsinore? I guess I'm out of the loop.

Anyway, thats great Brians a cool guy and he'll do an awesome job organizing. Can't wait.

Joe.

He went out there last winter and apparently is now a tandem master as well.