RastaRicanAir

First Annual OrFun Birthday Boogie Bash @ the Farm

if anyone is interested in "skydiving" get with me this weekend, i will be doing "FREE" coaching for "all" disciplines and load organizing all weekend. want to learn to belly fly better? get with me. freefly? well you got it, get with me. freeflying, swooping, general canopy control, spotting, want to get your aff rating? i can do training jumps or L/O or individual coaching. it is up to you, if you want to learn, the farm is offering it.

see ya this weekend.

if anyone is interested in "skydiving" get with me this weekend, i will be doing "FREE" coaching for "all" disciplines and load organizing all weekend. want to learn to belly fly better? get with me. freefly? well you got it, get with me. freeflying, swooping, general canopy control, spotting, want to get your aff rating? i can do training jumps or L/O or individual coaching. it is up to you, if you want to learn, the farm is offering it.

see ya this weekend.

Also learn how to spaz better....lol
also learn how to crash in the pond better.....lol
J/k mark
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

HEY! We said no picking on Shambles. I wanna learn how to turn a Superman into an Aquaman too! :ph34r:

Blue, of course we'll be glad to take your gas mon... you along.
(You sit in the back of the SUV. And NO PEEKING up front once we get on the interstate!)

Rasta like peanut butter too! :$ And NOTHING extra.
(I'm trying to find a new job dammit. Do you have any idea what some of these companies make you do?!:S)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

T-SHIRT ORDERS:
So far I have:
XXL:
Energizer Bob aka NamGrunt XXXL
Eric
jumpoutnow

XL
Psycho Bob
Bubbles (2)
bdbrown

L
Popsjumper
Li'l Snapper (aka LisaMarie)
Cant Read A Calendar Bolas
BRYANGOESBOOM
Darla
Nanner
Poodle
Mel
RastaRican

M
srsublime
Poodle
EMSchick
Mariposa
Dimples

That's 21 confirmed orders. Out of a batch of 36. And most of the Orfun class of '04 hasn't even sounded off yet. Better get 'em while there hot.
FYI: If there's so much as ONE t-shirt left by 5pm Sunday, Shrek will be parading around the hangar in it.

......AND ONLY IT!

Puddin' is heavier than it looks when it's in a gallon can.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

XXL:
Energizer Bob aka NamGrunt XXXL
Eric
jumpoutnow

XL
Psycho Bob
Bubbles (2)
bdbrown

L
Popsjumper
Li'l Snapper (aka LisaMarie)
Cant Read A Calendar Bolas
BRYANGOESBOOM
Darla
Nanner
Poodle
Mel
RastaRican
'Cakes - OrFUN #12, Class of '04 :P

M
srsublime
Poodle
EMSchick
Mariposa
Dimples

Hey pothead Kevin wont be there he moved to Palatka to be with some chick:S:S Everyone bring your cash for the T-shirts. I think i have 6 sold down here so there's what 5 left robbie
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I never wanted his hairy ass in this organization anyway. F*ckin' potheads are just totally f*ckin' unreliable. Good. More packing work for me.

We must remember to DD him and tell him all about the brownies he's missing.

Actually it's 4. Don't forget that special guest of ours. The one with the knife who likes to eat Chinese. He MUST have one to wear when he goes back home. :ph34r:

I never wanted his hairy ass in this organization anyway. F*ckin' potheads are just totally f*ckin' unreliable. Good. More packing work for me.

We must remember to DD him and tell him all about the brownies he's missing.

Actually it's 4. Don't forget that special guest of ours. The one with the knife who likes to eat Chinese. He MUST have one to wear when he goes back home. :ph34r:

Hey hey hey....I am unemployed also.....I need to pack (yes even pro pack) since so many people look at me like i am special :S when they look at me flat packing. (which is safer by they way!)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Have we heard anything more on the possibility of a helicopter

Now you guys are just being a tease... is there really a possibility of a helicopter????

Should I not hold my breath?

If there is a heli , do I have enough jumps to jump it?

Oh oh oh to excited to withstand this.... is it friday yet?
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

No Helicopter, it is staying in Cross Keys this weekend:|

Shit. I KNEW I was forgetting something. See what happens when I put somebody else in charge?
No worries. If I put my ear to the screen I can hear the click clack of lurker Greg eagerly typing PMs RE: Using your Otter this weekend

Right? Right Jethro? Right?;)
I'll let you fondle my guitar again.

Yeah. But I haven't had sex in the Otter yet!

...........Oh wait......B| Oh that's right!

Yeah Caravan's cool! Will it be parked on the DZ at night?

Blue, my boy, you always make a good point. But you still have to ride in the back with the puddin'. And see who else you can shanghai from Monnnroe this weekend. (Love you Lisa!). We wont have the crash dummy but Shithead's always good for a painful laugh.:ph34r: