RastaRicanAir

First Annual OrFun Birthday Boogie Bash @ the Farm

I have never stopped walking! :ph34r: I just had to utilize aluminum assistance devices. ;):P:D:ph34r:

I better be good by then. Currently I am still in a bunch of pain though.

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

And I will be supplying the 'Nana Puddin'! B|
For the Sporting portion of the weekend of course. Remember, it's only an exhibition, please NO WAGERING.
So which of you ladies would like to uhhhhh....exhibit? Lesley, you're the Chyna of Puddin' Wrasslin' I know we can count on you. And Amber if anyone knows where the hell she is.
Anyone else..........I'm looking at YOU miss wanna I mean willbe...............
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Lesley, you're the Chyna of Puddin' Wrasslin' I know we can count on you. And Amber if anyone knows where the hell she is.

Chyna of puddin wrasslin... now that's funny... Is she even around still? As for Amber, we gotta find someone else for me to wrassle with... I'm thinking Marie or Jean or Marianne... yeah, I'm calling YOU out!! :D:P;)

Lesley, you're the Chyna of Puddin' Wrasslin' I know we can count on you. And Amber if anyone knows where the hell she is.

Chyna of puddin wrasslin... now that's funny... Is she even around still? As for Amber, we gotta find someone else for me to wrassle with... I'm thinking Marie or Jean or Marianne... yeah, I'm calling YOU out!! :D:P;)

Look for my new book: "How to work a woman and make her say just what you want to hear" in the Self Help section.

"PUD-DIN' PUD-DIN' PUD-DIN!!!"

Chyna got fired after her boyfriend started banging Stephanie McMahon. But that sort of DRAMA will have NO place at an OrFun event.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Sounds like a classic Queen of the Ring Elimination match to me. LAST GIRL STANDING STICKY.

And the four spectators who donate the most cash to the charity kitty each get to help clean up the mess.
With a JUMBO BOX of 'Nilla Wafers!

blaine. man i have heard nothing but negative things from you for the past year. I understand its cool to give the new people a little hell. but damn i would hope that someone with your experience would help rather than criticize all the time. so from now on if you can't direct your point in a better way then please keep it to yourself. criticism does not help...

Pruitt - I saw your post first thing this morning, but purposely waited to reply so I thought this through carefully enough.

I don't know where you're coming from with this:

heard nothing but negative things from you for the past year

But I have only been negative towards you w.r.t. one area of your skydiving career....and I feel it is one I can speak of with a "little" bit more authority than those around you.....

Someone with your jump numbers SHOULD NOT be flying a wingsuit....it's unsafe - both for you and for others. BUT did I stop you?? No!! I did express my deep concern...and I was wasn't the ONLY ONE who did that day either!!! A 120 jump wonder flying a BM suit is scary to other BM'ers....ask any of them you meet! BM guidelines are there for a reason. I would like to meet the dipshit who taught a 110 jump wonder how to fly it in the first place and tell him what I think of his common sense....but I don't fault you for it.

As Lee points out:

Geez people telling them won't help only a femur will

Your damn right that my experiences have helped shape my skydiving career...both what I have seen and done. I will venture to guess that my nearly 400 jumps over you and my scars put me in a good position to caution someone when I feel they are being over-zealous with their skydiving. Remember - I have been there too! I am not the only person in this position...but I can only HOPE that anyone else would caution you in the same way.

If your ego views my concerns as criticism - then perhaps you should listen a little more carefully. I AM trying to HELP you!! I taught you the last half of your ground school...so if I see one of my "students" (in any capacity) doing something I feel is going to get them hurt - I WILL NOT sit back and let it happen. PERIOD

If by your post you are saying to me that you would not like for me to be concerned about you in any way - then I will keep my concerns/opinions to myself....and I keep my distance from you in the future.

If you ever ask/request/want my help in the future though - you know where to find me.

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

.....just revisiting page one to see if I should make any changes in the announcement....
Oh yeah. I should have put the LAST line FIRST

{Please check ANY AND ALL MotherF*cking Drama at the Mother F*cking DOOR}

:)

I will step up to the plate
will bring my pink g-string and pink vest
I know something about nanner pudding

let the ladies just try and sit on my xxxx
bring it on girly girls

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

{Please check ANY AND ALL MotherF*cking Drama at the Mother F*cking DOOR}

uhh tell us again please :P

Please check ANY AND ALL MotherF*cking Drama at the Mother F*cking DOOR}
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

This thread is supposed to be about the boogie and having fun not who said what and how they said it. I suggest if you guys want to argue that you take it to pm's. Other people do not need or generally care to see your dirty laundry.

end of rant

Everyone else, carry on as you were:)
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"