RastaRicanAir

First Annual OrFun Birthday Boogie Bash @ the Farm

Im going 2 have to look at whats going to be going on w/ work and see if Whit can take a few days off of school

So anyone gona let us crash in their camper this time ????
*cough* LEE *cough*:D:D:D

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

Dude, they now have a bunk house and AC get your own private room so you can shag. Then again , the state you got each night!!!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Im going 2 have to look at whats going to be going on w/ work and see if Whit can take a few days off of school

F*CK skool!
The ONLY education a girl like that needs, she can get from US!B|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Skateboarding would be worth it! :S Driving would be the LEAST you could do! But get a straight claim from the Ogre on what "boogie fee" includes. Or that shifty, cheap f*ck will hand you half of your Reg. fee and walk off :ph34r:
Make sure he's putting up half of your expenses to get there. Then decide your car is unreliable and buy 2 round trips in business class!;)

Hell! I'll kick in an extra 20 for your stay if you crash in our room, then pass out and leave that Amazon honey alone with US like you did last time!!:o;)
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Sorry Rasta gonna be in Italy for two weeks.

But I do have one suggestion for you before I see you again.
You should learn some Rodney Carrington songs before I come see you. I think they would be hilarious boogie songs.

-Lots of Kick-Out Jumps
-(Maybe take out a formation or two)
-OH(-F*CK-FINALLY!!-)fficial Inishiashuns.
-Keep Robby a safe distance from the GIANT bonfire contest
-The Guess What Stupid f*cking sh*t "Crash Dummy Pruitt" is going to do this weekend Lottery.
(Winner gets to wrap his ankles, wrists, head or other.)

And of course the "First one banned from the Farm Wins" Anti-Social Behavior Relay.:D

Hey-
I need to know who is coming from FL and when they are leaving to go to the boogie. I gotta ask for time off from the packing mat, and I really gotta get to a Farm boogie before the winter season starts, cause I'll never be able to leave... Lee, whassup with a ride man? Anyone else coming from the Fl region, let me know the plan ASAP so I can come terrorize-
Peace Out
Hazy aka Osama

....this is goin to be a good one lol :ph34r:

Uh, oh....sounds ominous.....ahhh, it'll probably just turn out to be another one of those kick-ass stunts he always pulls off to the grateful glee of the farmers.

What??? Tractor surfing?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

....this is goin to be a good one lol :ph34r:

Uh, oh....sounds ominous.....ahhh, it'll probably just turn out to be another one of those kick-ass stunts he always pulls off to the grateful glee of the farmers.

What??? Tractor surfing?

pops I aim to please. putting my life on the line day in day out to entertain you folks is the least i can do

btw i'm open for suggestions this one has to top the parasailing lol :ph34r::ph34r:
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

from my understanding, some of the ASC staff might want to come by and join your Orfun group.:o

Have you seen our member list? We'll take ANYBODY!

OK Clay's thing is over and .....yes, I still have a pulse
Time to start commiting people to our thing.

OrFun Boogie Guest List

RastaRicanAir aka V (Porky)
skinnyshrek aka Spanky
goofyjumper aka Darla
jumpchikk
EMSchick98
marks
BRYANGOESBOOM
Whuffo Whitney .....mmmmm....Whitney
BlueSkySerenity (or my divorce lawyer)
Crash Dummy Pruitt
Peanut 4040
luckky
Revillusion
Thanatos340
Widgeon
Li'l Brandy
no_shoes
Osama

Post up bitches! Show my Mom I really CAN amount to something.

Count me in, I probably should join cuz I think I've been at my "home" DZ maybe twice since May when it wasn't a boogie. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.