RastaRicanAir

First Annual OrFun Birthday Boogie Bash @ the Farm

Oh yeah. Who wants to help me fund the Puddin'? My Sugar Mama won't give me money for such juvenile things....[:/].

Umm, please see my response to Lesley about Friday night mania. I'll participate if it's Friday night. I just would like someone else to pay for it;):D

So...any takers to bring the puddin????? :)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I just would like someone else to pay for it;):D

As well as you shouldn't be the one responsible for paying for it if you are going to be part of the entertainment. If the guys want to see scantily clad women in pudding then they need to fork over some money for it. ;):P

***If the guys want to see scantily clad women in pudding then they need to fork over some money for it.

I pay if you promise to let me lick it off of you!;):)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I just would like someone else to pay for it;):D

As well as you shouldn't be the one responsible for paying for it if you are going to be part of the entertainment. If the guys want to see scantily clad women in pudding then they need to fork over some money for it. ;):P

I just want to reserve my spot to help get the pudding off when it is over.It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

***If the guys want to see scantily clad women in pudding then they need to fork over some money for it.

I pay if you promise to let me lick it off of you!;):)

A Pledge of $10.00 toward the cost of Puddin' and Kiddie Pool gets you a Front Row seat and a position on the Clean Up Crew
A Pledge of $20.00 gets you a box of 'Nilla Wafers.

ALL profits after recoup go to Hurricane Relief.

T-Shirts will be more than $10, less than $15.
And will look kick ass.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I NEED T-SHIRT ORDERS:

These will be LIMITED EDITION COLLECTOR'S SERIES and I need to know how many M's and XXL's to get:

So far I have:
Shrek XXL
Energizer Bob XXL

Psycho Bob XL

Dimples L

srsublime M
Li'l Snapper M

So if you're below or above average tell me now.
Everyone else will fight over the L and XL

-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I NEED T-SHIRT ORDERS:

These will be LIMITED EDITION COLLECTOR'S SERIES and I need to know how many M's and XXL's to get:

So far I have:
Shrek XXL
Energizer Bob XXL

Psycho Bob XL

Dimples L
Popsjumper L

srsublime M
Li'l Snapper M

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hey sandy, any chance you could post the hot swoop pics from this week-end. Everyone should buy a blade the canopy is so good it will knock your socks off:D:D:D Maybepost some on dz.com
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

T-SHIRT ORDERS:
So far I have:
XXL:
Energizer Bob
Eric

XL
Psycho Bob
Bubbles (2)
bdbrown

L
Dimples
Popsjumper
Li'l Snapper
Cant Read A Calendar Bolas

M
srsublime
Poodle

SH*T. That doesn't even count the current members.
We may need a bigger batch of shirts.

I'll be up at the farm this week-end i wil collect money off everyone. Also robbie i think we need to evaluate the number system. For the people that can't show up then their number should get auctioned off...The website wil be up and running after this week-end with all the numbers and names
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Anyway,
Mandy, this IS work! You'll be ON CALL waiting to treat Pruitt's injuries and LisaMarie's vomit induced dehydration.

Ah how true that is... but I have another job too :( So as long as there are active hurricanes there is no way I will get a day off (I am on day 10 straight working the night shift usually 12 hour days... at least I will have money to jump!!!) I PROMISE that I will try my hardest!!! I want to go soooooo bad!

Oh and I want a medium T-shirt too! Please :)

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

:(That is so mean!!! I am actually in Georgia now... I flew down for the last Farm boogie, if I can be there I will... however lots of work to be done in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. But I will take your bet... but does that mean you will buy me my jump if I make it??? (gear too :D)

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

I NEED T-SHIRT ORDERS:

So far I have:
Shrek XXL
Energizer Bob XXL
Nangrunt XXL or XXXL if you can get it
Psycho Bob XL

Dimples L

srsublime M
Li'l Snapper M

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RB#1460, PMS#334
I have the BEST "BOB" ever made...
I never have to change the batteries!

I'll be up at the farm this week-end i wil collect money off everyone.

Good idea: OK. Bossy guy announcement time :
If you see Shrek THIS weekend and you want a t-shirt GIVE UP THE $$$. That goes for Tally Brats too.

Also robbie i think we need to evaluate the number system. For the people that can't show up then their number should get auctioned off...The website wil be up and running after this week-end with all the numbers and names

I'll let YOU spearhead that Amendment. All I can do is say put it to a vote by everyone who has a number right now.

PS: Anyone who can REALLY help out with getting the Puddin' needs to PM me ASAP. Especially if you know WHERE we can get it.

ok looks like im gona make it put me down for a large shirt

im gona fly so im not bringing the pudding but i will contribte some cash

Thank you Bryan. Yippee!!!!!

Come on guys...we need sum puddin donors. Whose gonna go shopping for us?
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!