Widgeon

Egon, Piers, Bruno, and Krys Memorial Jump August 6

So that as many people can participate as possible, lets try to start a thread as early as we can for those who are about to travel to Rantoul and might not be around their computer to find out about it. This Saturday, August 6, get on your DZ's sunset load and lets have a worldwide tracking dive to celebrate the lives of our friends. Get on the phone, send your emails out, PMs, whatever and get in the sky. Lets start the roll call!!!!

Widgeon

Clay Leslie and I plan to at Skydive Atlanta, however we had planned a cross country hop and pop because of mine and leslies experience level. Anyone else that is planning on being at SDA we would love to have you on, meet after the jump for a moment of silence for our friends.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I'll be at Summerfest and sure as hell hope, with all the kick ass fliers we'll have there, we can put together something AWESOME for our friends.....How many Otters does Chicago have? How cool would THAT be!

Be safe everyone!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

We'll do a tracking dive for our loved ones in Chester SC on Saturday. Let's reflect on the positive impact they made in our lives and celebrate them! Kris will be alive in spirit in my heart and in my mind and be freeflying with me...until I join her at the most amazing eternal dz.