aerialcameraman

NEW DZ IN INDIANA

Great new DZ for those in indiana near the lafayette aera. Air Indiana Skydiving Center located in Flora Indiana has just openned up last weekend and is great place to jump. They are able to do tandems, aff, and IAD. They have all new ZP mantas and New mirage RTS for the students. They are useing 2 vector tandem rigs for the tandem students. Also are able to do video giving the students DVD. Its a great place to be Congrats to Terry and Geroge.

Any idea of a phone number or website for them? My parents live in that area and it would be cool to be able to jump when I go down to see them in October
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

if you can give more information that would be cool, i find myself with exra time on saturdays when i'm up in peru for my reserve wekends... it's only like an hour drive, getting in a jump or two would be cool... all the other dz's in indiana are way to far away...

KIP L. & chris were my instructors, PM me if ya get a chance Blue skies!!! Bryan Did i ever jump with ya ? Do ya know Bob D. DZO at Skydive Greensburg?
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Did a couple of night jumps there two weeks ago. Had a great time--can't wait to go back!
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy