CSpenceFLY

Destin Beach Jumps June 17-19

This is the replacement thread for the Parrot Head Thread.I wanted to start a new thread with most of the info at the top.

RoamingDZ.com in cooperation with Skydive The Farm presents to you the Parrot Head Boogie in Destin,Fla. June 17-19.We will be jumping onto Noriega Point located at the end of Gulf Shore Dr.The airport is less that 5 min. from the beach.
I have a Porter lined up but could have a Caravan if we need it.Please let me know that you are coming.There will be a $20 registration

-You must have a B-licence with 100 jumps to jump on the beach and have Coast Guard Approved flotation gear.-

We will be staying at the Best Western Hotel that is about a block from Lake Shore Dr.I will have to find the address.
We will have music supplied by Robbie Rob on the beach after jumping on Sat.(maybe we can get Marianne to dress up as a mermaid:)If there is a tandem master that would like to bring a rig we did get a few tandem last time we were down there and we are trying to get some fliers up at some of the bars down there.
I can be contacted here or [email protected].

-If attending please remember we are guest there and skydiving is not a normal activity there.Lets not give anyone a reason to not want us back.-

Allright, I (hic) chugged the fifth of vodka....now, where is that bitch you wanted me to jump? (hic)

CSG-approved floatation gear....note to self: get one quickly!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

We will have music supplied by Robbie Rob on the beach after jumping on Sat.(maybe we can get Marianne to dress up as a mermaid:)-If attending please remember we are guest there and skydiving is not a normal activity there.Lets not give anyone a reason to not want us back.-

I'll send her shopping this week. But we need to take a vote on whether we go with sea shells up top or just the super long Darryl Hanna "God, I will give all my money to the homeless if you make the wind blow right now!" wig.
And don't forget Live drinkin' music by the Boogie Bastard Mariachis if we can stay sober long enough. And if we can send the kids to their grandparents' long enough to get some practice.:S

Mimicking my trademark monkey sounds: OOH OOH OOH AAH AAAHHH AAAHHHH!!!!!![/B][/I] :ph34r:
B| If I were any more ready for this I wouldn't be able to pull my zipper up! :o
(Too vivid? Too bad.)

And best believe I'll be there for Tandem Hunting:
(Spence, PM on the way.)

And one more contribution:
Free Pack Job for every lady who tans RoamingDZ.com somewhere on her body.
(2 if you put it someplace REALLY good.)
I'll bring the stick-on letters.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

We will have music supplied by Robbie Rob on the beach after jumping on Sat.(maybe we can get Marianne to dress up as a mermaid:)

I'll send her shopping this week. But we need to take a vote on whether we go with sea shells up top or just the super long Darryl Hanna "God, I will give all my money to the homeless if you make the wind blow right now!" wig.

I dunno, I think I'll need to see both to choose. I'm leaning towards the wig though.
MMM, Marianne with long hair again. :)

Count me in. All of us cheap bastards can see how many drunk skydivers can sleep in the same room.
Dibs on the bathtub!!! B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

We will have music supplied by Robbie Rob on the beach after jumping on Sat.(maybe we can get Marianne to dress up as a mermaid:)

I dunno, I think I'll need to see both to choose. I'm leaning towards the wig though.
MMM, Marianne with long hair again. :)

Count me in. All of us cheap bastards can see how many drunk skydivers can sleep in the same room.
Dibs on the bathtub!!! B|

We're always up for sharing (Get your mind out of the gutter.)
Two things:
1) We take up a LOT of shower time
2) Bolas has to wait in the parking lot while my wife is changing
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Sorry, dz.com rule 14b subsection 2 paragraph 4 "the gutter rule" states:

Any and all sexual or other perverse conontations of any content of posts MUST be acted upon as such even when told specifically sexual meaning was not implied.

Let the woman make up her own mind about that. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

If attending please remember we are guest there and skydiving is not a normal activity there.Lets not give anyone a reason to not want us back.

Fuck. I was all coming until you said that. May show up with duct tape! Also, not to self. Punch that beligerent bastard in the mouth. No reason, just sounds like fun. Called Mcguires. Requested the same waiter. Apparently, he died from lack of iron. But the singer will be there.:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

If attending please remember we are guest there and skydiving is not a normal activity there.Lets not give anyone a reason to not want us back.

Fuck. I was all coming until you said that. May show up with duct tape! Also, not to self. Punch that beligerent bastard in the mouth. No reason, just sounds like fun. Called Mcguires. Requested the same waiter. Apparently, he died from lack of iron. But the singer will be there.:)

Awesome! I don't know about you guys but I been practicin'
"Everybodyyyy....Ayyye Ya Ya Yaaaaaaaaayyyy....Your father fills cream donuts" :)
Can't wait to get on stage with my slippery haired buddy!

Sorry, dz.com rule 14b subsection 2 paragraph 4 "the gutter rule" states:

Any and all sexual or other perverse conontations of any content of posts MUST be acted upon as such even when told specifically sexual meaning was not implied.

Let the woman make up her own mind about that. :)

Hmmmmm...Nope, I don't think that would be a very nice thing to do at all, putting Bolas out like that. It's the beach after all. There can't possibly be that much to change into or out of:):D

Long hair again? We'll see. I might go incognito so no one recognizes me. Mermaids have to be fairly common in Destin:P
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

You won't be there you freak. You have to go to disney world and dress up as mickey mouse:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

A few have let me know they are coming.I need to hear from all the people that I have talked to over the last few weeks.If the group does not get to at least 30 we will be taking the 185 instead of the Porter.See you there

Can you f*ckers READ?!!!!
BEACH. FLORIDA. JUNE.
What does all of that mean?
That means I don't want to be squashed in a Cessna smellin' ANY of these perspirin' muthaf*ckas!!!
All you biznatches who were going on......and on.....about beach jumps for the past six weeks get off your asses and put your names down.
Or I will send Shrek to each of your houses to rub you down with Coppertone while you sleep.

.....be rude not to.

Robby and I will be leaving Friday. Wanna carpool?

ME! ME! ME! - I'll even drive if you guys want the back seat for any reason! :):D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239