manifestRyan

American Boogie 2005

YAY!!! I'll be there.

If you're going, I'm going!

and I heard rumors that ballsack and genoyamamoto are going to be there too..

Party in Oakland Thursday night :)

HEHE why in Oakland, come party n Davis :)

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

I'll be there! It'll be my *beer* trip to California, so you all better help me party it up!!!B|

I'm trying to manage to take Friday off so I can come up for the entire weekend's craziness, but even if I can't manage that, I'll be there Friday night!:)
Can't wait to party and jump NorCal style!:D

I'll be there! It'll be my *beer* trip to California, so you all better help me party it up!!!B|

I'm trying to manage to take Friday off so I can come up for the entire weekend's craziness, but even if I can't manage that, I'll be there Friday night!:)

D'oh! One boogie I absolutely can't make and I miss the chance to see AdRock on the Left Coast. Bummer, dude...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Mmmmm pie :)

Do not, i repeat, do not let these people (and by "these people," I mean Beth) know you're anywhere near 100.

Ah, you've gone and blown it already. Wear disposable clothes.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

D'oh! One boogie I absolutely can't make and I miss the chance to see AdRock on the Left Coast. Bummer, dude...

Man, Krisanne, we've got to coordinate something this summer then! Chicago? East Coast somewhere? Grrr, that stinks!>:(

And Sunny, thanks for the warning.:P

Do not, i repeat, do not let these people (and by "these people," I mean Beth) know you're anywhere near 100.

She's not very far behind me!

But I better get a good group jump together for that pieing, or else I'm doctoring the truth as much as necessary to end the weekend at 99.

But I better get a good group jump together for that pieing, or else I'm doctoring the truth as much as necessary to end the weekend at 99.

I think I'm going to stop counting now... or maybe I can just skip 100. :P

I think I'm going to stop counting now... or maybe I can just skip 100. :P

Nah.. you're at 71 now? We'll just keep track of how much you jump.. you should be pieable right around the American Boogie :P

Beth, I am giving you fair warning about being pied at the boogie!!! I did my 100th during the American Boogie and the chaos that followed was insane. They didn't even pie my face first. It went pie the boobies and then the face all while being held down on the grass. I fought so hard I had bruise marks on my arms that looked like I was abused... shhhhh keep your mouth shut or you may end up next! I have never posted but I had to let everyone know that this years American Boogie is going to ROCK!! So yea, I will be there.... :)

Come on.. I know you can do it... come out this weekend and then at the boogie and we will have you up to 100 in no time. If you do I will be waiting with a special treat just for you... come on.. I know you can do it!

Hey come visit this weekend... we haven't seen you in ages...

Looks like this is gonna be the very first boogie I actually jump at! B|
I've been to a King Air boogie before in Minnesota, but I wasn't able to jump on my own then.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Me and Nate are planning on camping there sometime during the boogie. Hope to meet some fellow dz.commers;)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...