Mirage63

Who's going to Kate's camp/100 ways in May

Hey all,

Just trying to see who all might be going to both events and if/what plans mighht be out there for the Mon-Wed between the two events.

Had planned to head down into Mexico but understand that the rental car folks can make that expensive. Figure I'll get most all the jumping I want from the camp and 100 ways.....besides I don't get much of a chance to take three days off in Ca.!

Any thoughts or idea's for what's to do?

Karen and I will be there for both the BWC and 100 ways.

We've got a tunnel day planned on the Monday in between the 2 events, and we'll explore San Diego on the rest of the time off.

I think Val will be at both events too.
Remster

Foxyroxtail & hubby
Kwoo
BB
Minxxy plus others from the Carolina's who don't dz.com Not hanging around for 100-ways though. I'd be broke!

Can ya say HootyHoo?? ;)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

So far I've got:

Explore San Diego and Big Bear lake. City travel doesn't do that much for me.....we have kicked around surfing leassons and a hotel on the beach....

Any other idea's?

If I don't get something planned I'll just lay up drunk the three days and I can't afford that!

Corey P will be there. As for Mexico, that is an easy option. Park the car at the border (US side--$8/day) walk across the border and take a taxi/bus to points south of TJ. Rosarita is about 45min south, or go all out to Ensenada about 3 hours by public transport.....very cheap

CP

Hey anybody.......try this on for size:

Leave Monday morning for Rosarita which according to "Skypop" is a 45 minute ride from the boarder. (leave the cars there for $8.00) spend Monday night there.....recover Tuesday and head back to the dz for a good nights sleep to be ready to jump Wednesday.

I don't know much about Rosarita.......but might be fun and for all you healthy non-partying typs......well you can get up real early Tuesday :P

I know I told you I wasn't going to be there for Kate's 100 ways, but things have changed.

I won't get doing Kate's jumps, since I was too late to get my deposit in, but Kate has Fernando organizing some kick ass 20-30 jumps. So, I'll be on the bench, jump:ph34r:

See ya there, and I want that beer;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Nope, couldn't guarantee the slot or the time off work. It looks like the job has to take priority over the skydiving this year.

<<>>

I know this all to well little sista and with all the other stuff going on in life I cant make the trips I had planned on even.:(

I may be taking a bunch of my time to move my mother out here.. My aunt just told me she has lost 75% of her sight in the last 7 weeks..

I wish I could make it to just one of the camps but life is starting to get all too short. :|