skybytch

Perris Memorial Day '05

You're gonna be there the first two weekends of May anyway Val, might as well stay for the whole month. :D

So no one else is gonna play at Perris that weekend? A dz.com boogie is on Perris' calendar this year, I swear. It was loads of fun last year and the year before that and the year before that...

Well it depends, who all is going to be there? Who is going to entertain me between the big ways weekend and the Memorial Boogie? What in the world would I do during that time;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

And staying for a month. :ph34r:

Not a whole month, but close. Don't want to wear out my welcome.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Okay, Dublin's done and it's too early to talk about LP and WFFC. So, who's gonna be at Perris for this year's dz.com gathering?

I haven't missed one yet so of course I'll be there. B|

Depends on whether I'm working or not. If I get my planned leave of absence, I might just drive on down I-5.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

And staying for a month. :ph34r:

Not a whole month, but close. Don't want to wear out my welcome.

If you'll come out a little early and see those of us at the Camp and leave after the Mem. Day boogie, then it would be a month. Plus I really need to see your Ghost Flames.

If you really need to find something to do between events, there's always your Sam's card!

:P

----

That idea was already brought up to me by another Fox;)

Oh, and they are ghost flames, so you won't see them:ph34r:

What they forgot to mention is that Deuciepoo will be flying video for us.:)
It's all set so bring it on! I'll be there on Thursday so meet me in the Bomb Shelter Thursaday eve if you're around:)Mouth is planning on being there!:)It's all about skydiddlydiving and of course, the entertainment value:P
B2

Sweet! Definitely planning on being there!

(Betsy - I'll be in Eloy during the week before so I'll be sure to say "hi" ... hope you can hook me up with some folks willing to jump with a flailing newbie!).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Betsy - I'll be in Eloy during the week before so I'll be sure to say "hi" ... hope you can hook me up with some folks willing to jump with a flailing newbie!).

Will look forward to having you here!
Gosh I have some great memories from Perris.
The first unofficial gathering...Lummy,Corn,Suds and the rest of the gang. Water fights BTFU tees (Oh I think that was the 2nd year) Oh lil Fishy....you better make it this time dude! I've got some markers to collect;)