skinnyshrek

safety day at the farm

Forever list is that like forever land. lots of planes balloons helicopters to jump from.....:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

It will be running all week-end. Also, plan on having a big ass bonfire saturday. May have to pick up some fireworks..lol

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

dude you so do not need any beans. When the wife tells me that your worse than me....You have problems. Poor poor sandy:(

Forever list is that like forever land. lots of planes balloons helicopters to jump from.....:)

No. Thats the list that the bathroom and bunkhouse are on. :D
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

oh hell yeah a big "X" on my shirt is cool with me. damn, i guess grouper lip kelly got offended. oh well i have a set of pliers he can use to get the hook out of his mouth. oh yeah whitley, just a reminder...
please remember to zip your britches up this year while you're teaching safety day. you may scare the rookies away. hahaha

Ha Ha HA , that is sooo true....but at least you are in a better place now!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Hey folks,
howdy from no liscense land! I am coming up to the boogie in april and am flying into ATL. I need a ride to the farm. Prolly getting to ATL that wednesday or thursday. Anyone willing to pick me up is the bomb.
Thanks-
Ian
[email protected]
P.S. I puked on someone the other day at zhills, I got home at 8 am and was on the plane at 10 am. Puked 3 times on the way to ZHills and once on their green otter. The kid i hit with the foul wiskey had a malfunction and cut away. I puked again climbing the tree for the freebag. Fucked up no?

Hey send me a pm with your flight details. We'll hook you up brother. And have a shave, you look like a bloody terrorist at the best of time:)

Ok awesome dude..Tallahassee will be easier for me hey come in early ill put your terrorist ass to work:)

Hey guys sorry i couldn't make it this weekend. Hope you guys have fun and are being safe on safety day... See you all in DUBLIN

dude.. i moved the spotting class to sat night, just for you!.. allright.... come see me sometime and we will go over it.. and bring your A card...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's final, i've finally been kicked off of the dz in quincy. a jumper from t-hassee just called and told me that i couldn't jump out there any more. hey lee, you know how it feels, how do i cope with this? boo mutha fuckin' hoo, my heart is fucking shattered;). maybe prozac or some zoloft can cure my heart ache. hans, will you be ashamed if i consider the farm as my home dz?
orfun #6

Hey guys sorry i couldn't make it this weekend. Hope you guys have fun and are being safe on safety day... See you all in DUBLIN

dude.. i moved the spotting class to sat night, just for you!.. allright.... come see me sometime and we will go over it.. and bring your A card...

I made it down on sat. and was told nothing of a spotting class. so you are the one who has failed.... not me
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

Lance ?? Dude? What the FUC**??? Who told you that shit?? I am the only one who can kick people off the DZ & if I'd have kicked ya off I'd have let ya know it. This is total BUllshit started by some trouble maker....will it never end??? You have always been welcome here & always will be....but, don't ya think ya could have called me to see if it was even true??????

hey brandy is heading up to dublin do you need a ride you sorry bastard. All in all safety day was a success up here. sunday kicked ass. Had a proper situation to deal with. At 12,000 ft a young jumpers reserve popped. Needless to say, we had to ride the plane down. Everyone on the ground was notified and the proper precedures were dealt with. No-one was hurt and i believe 16 loads were flown. Could of flown more but this bloody thing were it gets dark screwed us up..Great having a new bunch off Aff come through. And congratulations to goofy john on handling his cutaway. He even bought us all beer at the japenese steak house:)