ssmi

$13.00 jumps in Texas, Valitines Day weekend

Skydive San Marcos has purchased an Otter and would like everybody in Texas to come and have some fun with us this Valentines day weekend.
There will be $13.00 jumps all weekend, organized big ways (Belly @ freefly), formation loads, with the Grand Caravan, Wing Suit Camp, Tracking, hybrid Dives.With other things in the works. And as usual beer and BBQ @ night Feb 11,12 & 13th

Wingsuit flyers and wanna be wingsuit flyers - come out and play I think we are up to about 5 right now -

If you would like to try for the first time (and are qualified as per USPA) pm me and let me know. I will have to try and fit you with a suit - smaller bodies will be hard to fit (5'5" and smaller ) average to bigger will be covered no problem.
Cost will be slot ($13) plus suit rental ($10) if requested by the suit owner - I don't charge to use my demos. If at all possible I would like to just run the ground prep once a day - midmorning **let me know**

If experienced already lets just have a flockin good time

Thanks
Voodew

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

We got it from Hartwood. It has -20's however we are told its a very good climber and after having a Super Otter we found that there just to much airplane for SSM so we think this will be perfect

Badass! I'm sure yall will put that plane to full use then need to upgrade the engines in a few years to get the plane online with the added growth your DZ experienced with the bigger AC.

I'm also sure your 4-way folks are motivated to have an Otter door again.;):)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Self-serving bump. I want enough skilled jumpers out at the DZ to do a 40-way. And if bigways aren't your thing, we'll have plenty of other jumps happening.

Be there, or be an old 5-cell square.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.