freeflir29

Umm Al Quwain?

I've been to a boogie in Umm Al Quwain mid Jan 2005. AN 26 (70 jumpers per load). 14 000 ft. Air con packing area. Huge DZ on the beach. Boogie on 24 Feb 2005. 15 000 ft from the AN 26! Good fun!

We're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy

I started jumping there some months ago. Probably been 6 or 7 times, but not during a boogie.
Nice setup: aircon packing hangar, the Grand Caravan has been exchanged for a KingAir which should be operational early March. There's a cheap hotel next door called the Barracuda which gives jumpers a cheaper rate to stay there.
There is a large liquor store there with good prices.
Anyone living in the Middle East will tell you that these places are hard to find!
I go to Dubai on business regularly and will be at the boogie if anyone wants to PM me for more info.
More importantly: ANY CREWDOGS GOING?

I hear there are 2 boogies one after the other there, 24th Feb - 5th March, then 7-14th March. I guess one is the annual Pete Marsden boogie, does anyone have a link with more info about that?

Anyone know how I can get hold of the Barracuda ot find out prices??

Jumped out there last year it was awesome, perfect weather, beautiful scenery.. B|