melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

Just made a trip to our local costume store. I've got cute wings and a pink and black feather boa.

bring on the party!

maybe i'll make some Naughty Cupid Punch. :ph34r: Any one have a punch bowl or big plastic bucket? My punch cauldron disappeared on NY.

For any of you that are having a hard time finding cute Valentine stuff, I ran across this website that has some really fun costumes! If you get past the really risque stuff,

WARNING! you must NOT do this, you must stay in the risque area.

maybe i'll make some Naughty Cupid Punch. :ph34r: Any one have a punch bowl or big plastic bucket? My punch cauldron disappeared on NY.

You are not allowed to make any more punch with cheap vodka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

allisonjr 

bendywendy
bdbrown
brierebecca (& travis?)
carbonezone
cheneyneel
cynci
DaGimp
flysister
freeflynNicki - dont forget the soap!
freeflir29
jib
LoudDan
JCeman & TLML
Marks + many other freinds
Melstarr
Nightjumper
Paige
Shananay + many other freinds
Sid
skydivegirl
skydiveNflorida
skydivingwill + friends and hot chicks
skynole
skymama
Spaceland Sweethearts (Aki, Alex, Janie & Katriona)
srsublime
stacy & Galen
sunnydee123
VanillaSkyGirl
whirlaway:)Volo

I have been getting calls from people from all over asking about this boogie! We are going to be going off!!!

I've got to try not to break my neck on the bull this weekend so that just in case I change my mind I can throw together an outfit for this one. Neck braces & halo's don't really go with lingerie and wings - well, maybe the wings...

Since I was added to the list by someone other than myself, I'm going to say hi and that I'm very excited about this boogie. I'm not sure how many of you I've met before since the only en masse opportunity would have been the Halloween Boogie in Thomaston, which was my first jump ever! So I was kind of out of the loop at the time and now I jump at The Farm. But I can't wait to see Sebastian and all of you and jump lots and party hard! :)
Heather
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. --Joe Lewis

I have been getting calls from people from all over asking about this boogie! We are going to be going off!!!

I've got to try not to break my neck on the bull this weekend so that just in case I change my mind I can throw together an outfit for this one. Neck braces & halo's don't really go with lingerie and wings - well, maybe the wings...

what the hell are you doing on a bull wendy? lol!...

hello heather.... im glad you posted. and yes i added you because you said you were coming. cant wait. this is going to be an awesome time!

for those of you that have missed out on the "pink mafia boogies" DONT miss out on this one. im telling you, these girls throw one hell of a party! and on top of that, it's at SKYDIVE SEBASTION! the freakin veiw is awesome! even at night, the veiw is awesome :$.

i cant wait to meet new peeps and see old freinds.

see ya soon... its less than a month away!

Good news Bad news.

You can decide which is which. :D

Can't make it to the Cupid boogie. I have to leave for a new job on the 12th. [:/] But........I have a NEW JOB!!!!!!!!! B| I will however be in Florida probably from sometime next week until the 10th or 11th. I will visit ALL the DZ's worth visiting.

so i guess i'll just have to be the photographer.

Well that just changed which outfit I'll be wearing. I think I'll be a little more covered up now so the pics won't make the internet!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon