pyke

Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12

Lance: Brandy IS available for belly coaching. Robbie: nice one, if it hadn't been for your landing;);), I don't know if I'd have been able to stop crying after that jump. Congrats to the new AFF graduates!!!!!

Yes I have to say that was a great jump.....poor lance....well Mike he at least Lance touched the formation once or twice......so it took him to get in a burble in order to do it.....;) That jump couldn't of gone more smooth....I am glad we were ther to do it with you........:)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

i want pictures....i want to see what i missed

It's nice to want!!!!;):D:D

What up :ph34r:?? How you been? When we gonna hook up at a boogie again??

if you ever bring your ass out of hiding down there in GA.....hell i was in GA twice this year....where were you????

heading to Z-hills next week....bring the pain
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Yes, for me to do a perfect swan dive into the pond in my beautiful white suit and full face would have been a wonderfully thoughtful way for me to lighten the somber mood after that ash dive. In fact, that's just the kind of beautiful selfless gesture I'm known for. That is if it were actually true. But fortunately for me, according to one of the cardinal rules of skydiving it never happened.

i want pictures....i want to see what i missed

It's nice to want!!!!;):D:D

Awww, no video? Too bad!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

i didnt know you swung both ways!

I don't - but for you...hmmm...lemme consider it.

ummmm....NO!!

what is there to be jealous of?

no really. what is there?

hell im not jealous, im just proud im not you!:o:D

True dat....nice one!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

When we gonna hook up at a boogie again??

i didnt know you swung both ways!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one on that train. Not that I'm implying anything, Blaine.

Heidi-Ho

http://www.skydivethefarm.com
The best lack all conviction,
While the worst are filled with passionate intensity.

Well way to screw up the suprise!!! and it does count, it was only a draw cause everyone was bitching that they wanted to play another game, so out of the GOODNESS of our hearts we came to an agreement, then after we did, no one else wanted to play :( bastards!

Im sorry all I heard was: "blah blah blah Im a whiny loser who wont admit that I was behind and Brandy split the pot with me out of the pity of her heart. In fact, I think I was behind Robby and I probably wouldnt have been in the game that long at all if Brandy hadn't pulled that third ace out of her lucky f*ckin' river card ass!"

Speaking of lucky, congratulations to the new beer bitc...uhh, I mean AFF Graduates. Especially Feather who managed to squeeze in five consecutive levels in one day while memorizing the geographical layout of the entire county. Too bad the wind wasnt quite strong enough to actually blow her into Alabama. I think she was planning to sell the student rig there to pay off all the jumps. :P
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Speaking of lucky, congratulations to the new beer bitc...uhh, I mean AFF Graduates. Especially Feather who managed to squeeze in five consecutive levels in one day while memorizing the geographical layout of the entire county. Too bad the wind wasnt quite strong enough to actually blow her into Alabama. I think she was planning to sell the student rig there to pay off all the jumps. :P

yeah...now I know the landing qualities of all the cowfields downwind of the farm, and what it feels like to be flying BACKWARDS under canopy. hey, 2 out of 5 landings actually at the dropzone ain't bad, right? And yeah it was a very expensive weekend, too bad HANS wasn't feeling very generous, considering I spend $650 in ONE DAY at the farm...:S:P
whatever, like I said, I graduated, yay!!!:D
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. --Joe Lewis

if Brandy hadn't pulled that third ace out of her lucky f*ckin' river card ass!

What do you get when one river rat marries another....???

the RIVER GERRARD'S:D:D

Damn - you two are the luckiest couple of poker players I've ever come across...I can't say how many river cards I've lost to either one of you. Only person I know who beats a flush with a full house - with only ONE out left in the deck!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Yes, and you will be mentioned in the article Im sending to PARACHUTIST Mag. Except for the cow swooping part of course. Which reminds me ANYONE WHO TOOK PICTURES OR VIDEO THIS WEEKEND. Be sure to post or send me any good stills or vidcaps you've got so I can submit those too. Who knows, you may get to see your pretty face in print.

Yes, and you will be mentioned in the article Im sending to PARACHUTIST Mag. Except for the cow swooping part of course. Which reminds me ANYONE WHO TOOK PICTURES OR VIDEO THIS WEEKEND. Be sure to post or send me any good stills or vidcaps you've got so I can submit those too. Who knows, you may get to see your pretty face in print.

I have about 15 pics from sat night if you would like them i will send them.
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

Robbie - I downloaded only the ash jump into Brit's hard drive - so you'll have to get that off him.

I'll try to grab some stills of other shots I got from the video I took and I'll get those to you asap. What's the timeline on going to print - I don't have a computer that is friendly to my camera - so I'll have to wait until I see Bob again to use his.

Cheers!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Yeah both videos of the jump are on the HD. I'll put it together this week-end on a dvd for ya. I wish i could of shot the video but me being a dumbass left my crap here. I heard a rumor that this friday is national sick day :D " It would be rude not too" Take the day off work............
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

I would also like to congratulate the Puerto Rican Diving Team on their newest member!!

I think they'll do well in China in 2008...and I know Robbie will help bring them the GOLD!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:P

Wow!! I missed all that???? Dammit man!! Wish I could've been there, but then I may have ended up in the pond too b/c I would've been laughing so hard :ph34r::D:o

Congrats too our lovely ladies, Sage and Heather, for graduating AFF. Now, your job is to recruit more chicks! Ready to boogie hop???

What a wonderful weekend everyone. Pruitt, the pic of Pilot John asleep is CLASSIC!! We should add that one to the staff pics!

If you weren't in the holiday spirit before this weekend, I certainly hope you are now, and if you're still not, come to Athens and we'll take care of all you Bah Hum Bugs!!:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

well now i've done it...missed out on a phenominal pty from looks of things!:(

soooo sry --> but actually was in no shape to drive (as i'm sure many of your were);)

anyway, big congrats to sage and heather for graduating ! you beautiful ladies both rock! get your "A" so we can all travel to a boogie or 2!!!

mary anne my love...{sniffles} i'm most sorry i didn't get to see your lovely face :( ~ you always make me smile whether @ home, or far far away!!

hans, sandy, heidi, the dirty brit, and the rest, love ya'll and i'll see ya in a few weeks!!!

xoxo

ps............can we PLEASE put someone in the lake again!?!?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

Yes combat RW with a dead guy is now available on DVD. Great dive, even better that robbie entertained the crowd with his 10.0 splash. It kept him quiet for 5 minutes. ;) I tell ya. im still trying to burn off those bloody cheesecakes. Don't bring them again jay. I'm fat enough as it is! So, should we cook the remaining turkeys this week-end? I'll definately make my dip!

ORFUN #2

Congrats too our lovely ladies, Sage and Heather, for graduating AFF. Now, your job is to recruit more chicks! Ready to boogie hop???

marianne- "your learnig quickly young grasshopper". YES, you must take the girls boogie hopping!.. too bad its winter. but you have to understand february 13-14 they are coming with me to the "naughty cupid boogie" in sebastion florida. no worries, you know i will take care of them;).

pruitt, you guys should come too. but that weekend is the same weekend as the marco island beach boogie. so it looks like some of us are going to split up. NICE! representing at 2 florida boogies at once.

robbie, i was slightly dissapointed when i saw you land on the bank of the water. i was screaming in my head "DO A TRICK". then you rolled right into the pond and i think my legs collapsed when i was laughing. somone has to entertain us.

ok, so greag said were doing it again next weekend due to the lack of weather on sat. $110 all you can jump. i think i have to work sat. but not sure, but i guess i will see you this weekend..

Thanks for all the congrats. I'm just happy that I can jump out all by myself now! It's only taken how long... I guess that's what not flaring will do to ya. I'll try and not scare anybody by turning at 60 feet again. As long as I don't have to be a 'significant other' at a Christmas party I'll be taking advantage of this $110 boogie. Thanks to everybody this weekend, it was great!

Orfun #21... thanks PsychoBob!

Thanks for all the congrats. I'm just happy that I can jump out all by myself now! It's only taken how long... I guess that's what not flaring will do to ya. I'll try and not scare anybody by turning at 60 feet again. As long as I don't have to be a 'significant other' at a Christmas party I'll be taking advantage of this $110 boogie. Thanks to everybody this weekend, it was great!

sage. i will take youor place as "significant other" if i dont have to work sat. ohh and as long as heather is ok with that.;)

well this is my first chance to pitch in my $.02 about the boogie but it was freakin awesome....thanks lucky for letting me borrow your shit...thanks mike for makin it out--it wouldnt have been the same w/o you and for having a skydiver to look up to when it comes to downsizing--does somebody have a velocity laying around i could borrow? awesome food, good weather on sat, lots of jumpin--what more could you ask for-- oh and by the way heather was landing out so that she could make sure i was ok on that last jump...i pulled at 9k and the way the winds were kicking i might have made it back home to pruitts house with a pot of sweet tea waiting for me lol...but at the very least im lucky i wasnt stuck in a tree at the end of the day!!

blue skies

Thank all of you that jumped and partied with us over the weekend. Thanks to the Tally Gang and the Good Vibe you bring. Thanks to the fun jumpers that have been with us throughout the year. All the new faces.... welcome to THE FARM. Thanks to everyone that has made this year a success. Oh yeah, Thanks, Hans. And Mr. Sunshine ..... good to see you finally on Sunday. Is The Porter the Ultimate Off Road Vehicle? Any body got pictures of The Porter water skiing? Helluva job Captain/Skipper John aka: Top Gunn/Cowboy!/Sheila's Favorite Man B|B|B|
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

Hey Thanks Greg for pulling my crappy 2wd truck from the mud. I may have to invest in a 4wd. Damn talk about rain this week-end. But hey, there's always this week-end.lol The new guy we brought up wants to start AFF so we'll do ground school with him.

ORFUN #2