CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Mountain Boogie Oct. 15-17,Revised

Hey good looking....I'll be back to pick you up later!

BBBUUUUUZZZZZZ!!!
Ooohhh, sorry. The correct answer is "Hey good lookin' WE'LL[/B] be back to pick you up later." Wwee'lllll be back. AND you forgot to phrase it in the form of a question. (*tsk*) We're gonna have to deduct that jump ticket from your total and add it to Robby's.
Also, I believe it was Mustang rather than a Mercedes. But I could just be drunk.

NEVER f*** with a former FAT KID on TV trivia.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

YAAAY!! Paaartayy with Kelly!!!
I can't believe y'all left off Mariposa and Chiquita.. I got my girlses backs. :P

-Shrek & Fiona
-RastaRicanAir: a.k.a. DJ ELECTRIC (Will Pack 4 jumps) BOY
-"Il Consigliere": a.k.a. NY Brian
-junkyardpup & Pokerhontas
-Cheech: a.k.a. the Cloud Whisperer
-Swoop Dogg: a.k.a. Brian "C.P." McWeeney
Since skydivers are slack I'm going to help here
-CSpenceFLY and Julie
-Mouth
-Tom Hayden
-Dennis Brooks
-Eric Deren
-Craig & Bonnie Knowlton
-Cliff Howard
-Chuck Blalock
-Chaoskitty & TN peoples
-CrazyRick
-Andy Whitlock
-Roham(no offense-I'll believe it when I see him)
-Frank Wilson
-Beezy with his can o' peas
-FlyingJ
-Doug Cobb
-Kelel01
-Blueskyserenity
-Chiquita (right?)
-ThanatosJay & Jello shots!

man there better be some cold beer when we show up. Oh and i have dibs on the honeymoon suite at the back of the Rv. As its on my credit card. Good to have credit at last..hehe
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

man there better be some cold beer when we show up. Oh and i have dibs on the honeymoon suite at the back of the Rv. As its on my credit card. Good to have credit at last..hehe

Yeah, it's nice that you have credit. Kind of like it's nice when illegal Mexicans win the California lottery.
And until you start taking proper showers during boogies, the honeymoon suite (away from the rest of us) is allll yours.
As for the beer, you'll be tripping over it when you get into bed. The formula goes like this:

Step 1: Buy about 5 cases of "Extra" beer
Step 2: Go to a boogie in the mtns with slack-ass unprepared jumpers
Step 3: [B]PROFIT[/B]

Hey, you guys wanna see something funny? Someone buy Cheech a jump ticket, but ONLY if he does a barefoot hop & pop @ altitude. Then later, we can all sit by the fire and watch his frostbitten toes fall off.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hey, you guys wanna see something funny? Someone buy Cheech a jump ticket, but ONLY if he does a barefoot hop & pop @ altitude. Then later, we can all sit by the fire and watch his frostbitten toes fall off.

Cheech - so how was that jump on Sunday? Ann Marie and I were talking about how cold our own feet (in shoes and socks) were and then we looked back and realized you didn't have any freakin' shoes on.
Killing threads since 2004.

YAAAY!! Paaartayy with Kelly!!!
I can't believe y'all left off Mariposa and Chiquita.. I got my girlses backs. :P

Thank you love!!! I'll be there Friday around noon. Chris and Lisa, have my 'to do' and 'to don't' list waiting. Oh wait. Why don't we just say..."Don't do anything I wouldn't do". That should cover all my bases:ph34r::D

No seriously see you guys Friday to help out however I can!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Well, well, I've gone and done it now! RastaRicanAir is indeed correct. Here's the clip...http://www.angelfire.com/retro2/lisanostalgia/sounds/mrmicrophone.wav I am quite sure about the Mercedes, though. I had a friend with a car like the one in the commercial, so I got him a Mr. Microphone for Christmas one year so he could be just like the guy on TV. What's the right thing to do, kids? I certainly can't take away the prize from the formerly declared winner...I guess RastaRicanAir gets a jump at the boogie on HiPerUSA too!

Where does this Steve live? Several of us are coming up from SE of ATL so we may could swing by and get him?

Not quite sure where exactly he will be. Lives near Peachtree City but might be working much closer to midtown where I'll be leaving from.

Thanks for the thought - I'll keep it in mind!
Killing threads since 2004.

Weekend Forecast for
Andrews, NC

Friday Oct 15

Rain
Rain High
63°F
Low
40°F
Precip: 90%
Rain. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s.

Saturday 16

Few Showers
Few Showers High
68°F
Low
41°F
Precip: 30%
details details
Few showers. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 40s.

Sunday 17

Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny High
72°F
Low
49°F
Precip: 0%
More sun than clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 40s.

Bring warm clothes!! It's gonna get chilly at night, but much warmer during the day!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I'm leaving Nashville around noon on Friday, swinging by Tullahoma to pick up at least one, so should be there by 4pm. Well.. crap we lose an hour in the time change so make that 5pm. Y'all had better still be jumping!

I'm bringing one of our jumpers who just got his A and this will be his FIRST BOOGIE!
He knows what to bring.. B|

Damn I have been out of the loop. You see I can never get on the computer because Lee is always on it. Plus when I do get to do it at work, I have to hide it from my boss.
I can't wait for this weekend. And I get the honeymoon suite....................sweet, even though Lee probably wont shower unless there is a bath tub..........:ph34r:
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

The forecast is always wrong, Marianne... but if its not, thats OK.. we have at least 3 birthdays to celebrate...
Chiquita, junkyarddog, and kelel01.

Anyone else? Marianne needs to know how many different outfits for lapdances she needs, and she likes to be prepared. ;)

There you go my pretty kitty. Looking out for me again. Outfits? Won't a cowboy hat and boots be enough???:P;):)

Hey Marianne, I'm bringing Jess up for you ;)

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! The beautiful, vuluptous, Jess is gonna be in the mountains. Girls, girls, girls!!! How I love my girls!!!

Chiquita...Hope you didn't celebrate your b'day too hard in SC b/c we've got lots planned for you darlin!

The forecast is always wrong, Marianne... but if its not, thats OK.. we have at least 3 birthdays to celebrate...
Chiquita, junkyarddog, and kelel01.

Anyone else? Marianne needs to know how many different outfits for lapdances she needs, and she likes to be prepared. ;)

There you go my pretty kitty. Looking out for me again. Outfits? Won't a cowboy hat and boots be enough???:P;):)

Well you can leave that hat on,yes you can leave that hat on,

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! The beautiful, vuluptous, Jess is gonna be in the mountains. Girls, girls, girls!!! How I love my girls!!!

Chiquita...Hope you didn't celebrate your b'day too hard in SC b/c we've got lots planned for you darlin!

Y'all should have started talking like this last week.The numbers would have doubled.

Y'all should have started talking like this last week.The numbers would have doubled.

My good man...there is still time...This boogie will absolutely, no doubt, hands down, arms up, asses out, be a MARVELOUS BOOGIE!!!!