CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Mountain Boogie Oct. 15-17,Revised

Well as this thread slips into the depths of the forum I hope everyone can take with them some great memories of The Mountain Boogie.Even thought the weather gave us a bit of a challenge I still had a truely great time and it was good to see everyone.Great skydives,no "serious"injuries,and nobody went to jail.All in all a great time.I hope everyone will post some pics. from the weekend,both on the ground and in the air some people can share the view that we had skydiving in the mountains.It was a very unique experience for me.

Last I want to thank everyone for coming out to support the RoamingDZ and those that helped out in various ways.You all are the reason that these things happen.

A great big THANK YOU to all who cam out for the mountain boogie and of course to our RoamingDz Papa, Chris. I had a blast. The sunrises and sunsets were breathtaking. I'll be more prepared for cold weather next time. Lots of love, hugs and kisses to all my friends, which is basically each and every one of you. And YES, I do have enough love to go around!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I'll do a write up tonight for you and hopefully we can get it sent in ASAP. We'll need some pics if anyone has them.

Hey Lee...I still want a copy of the video you did yesterday for us.

Thanks for a great time Spence. Hugs and Kisses to all.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

ok i will see you this week-end at the farm won't i. One thing i had to say apart from it being one great boogie with great scenery. There was just one thing missing at the bonfire saturday night. That's right. SPENCE. next time lets put the speakers next to his camper bloody lazy bastard. You were lucky dude. I had to sleep with robbie and his bloody guitar playing at the bonfire. What was worse is there's some sick bastards that were singing along with him. Either that or cats were being slaughtered in the hills
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Actually I can't do the Farm thing because they looked at my schedule and figured out every w/e that I have my kids they would do the boogie. Being a little over 3 hours fromthem home alone is scary thus I'll stay home this w/e.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Actually I can't do the Farm thing because they looked at my schedule and figured out every w/e that I have my kids they would do the boogie. Being a little over 3 hours fromthem home alone is scary thus I'll stay home this w/e.

I keep trying to tell you to make them learn to pack and bring them as slave labor.Lets see who I piss off with that one.

I said the same thing. Hey i married one..lol To be honest, its not until you get kicked off a DZ that you really appreciate other jumpers. Man the roaming DZ is a fucking blast. Everyone involved is awesome. It keeps growing and more people are getting involved.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2