flailmonkey2

GIRL WEEKEND AT PELL CITY, AL OCT 2nd/3rd

Pell City will be hosting a GIRL BOOGIE October 2nd/3rd

For the ladies...

LIFT TICKETS ....... $12

AFF INSTRUCTION.... $120

TANDEMS.... $120

Main Organizer...Katie Hawkins

Free coaching for RW, freeflying canopy skills and more!

Come for the ladies, stay for the beer. After a long day of jumping we'll

be eatting at Sammie's Touch n Go.

Any questions email Laura at [email protected]
check out alskydiving.com
see ya there!

Very cool...I may have to make a trip over the Georgia/Alabama border for a little RW, Freeflying and swooping at our sister DZ...

See you all there!

Mike to the G

your married.! stay at home mike, the last thing we need is a sausage fest.

BRING YO ASS KATIE!!!

It's gonna be super KICKASS because GIRLS KICK ASS! Come play with Katie and me..she's gonna be LO so we will have some super fly dives to be part of.
Call me or Katie, well better yet maybe someone on here can give directions and more info. What the hell do I know? I just live here... :S

BRING YO HOOOOT SELF!!

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Please post more information on Pell City or the dropzone for girls that would come from out of town...B|

ohhh.. katie you have to come.... bring the rollerblades and i will try and find a motercycle. i can drag your happy ass around all day.... bring chuckie with you also.;)

Please post more information on Pell City or the dropzone for girls that would come from out of town

Directions, accomodations and other info on Alabama Skydiving Center can be found at www.alskydiving.com.

Rob and Lora manage the DZ. There are numerous "low-time" jumpers as well as a number of old hats. Good blend of belly/freeflyers. Carpeted packing area. Restaurant just across the large/flat landing area. The DZ currently flies a Turbine Porter. Packers, rigging, gear rentals, etc. See you there!
ChutingStar.com

Feel free to camp out.....we've got plenty of space in the hanger for people to crash anywhere. People sleep in 2 of the air conditioned rooms we have there or on the carpet in sleeping bags often. We also have a bathroom with a shower.

ALSO new addition to the weekend.....Jeff is bringing out his HAWKS that he hunts with and will be giving demonstrations with them. (if you have small dogs I would leave them at home...they look tempting to the birds)

How could I possibly say no to that!!!

You can't! That's what I am talking about!
This is going to be one kick ass girly weekend!

I am sooo excited ladies! Bring your party pants and awesome vibes and let's show the BOYS how it's done! ;)

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

... and let's show the BOYS how it's done! ;)

i may be getting waaaay over my head here... but i'm thinking i'm coming to this...

as far as i can tell, this is not girls only... true? or would it be in poor form/taste to attend?

this'll be my first ever boogie... since i'm pretty sure the girls can most definitely out party the boys, i'm wondering if i'm gonna be outta my depth.. ;)

lastly... anyone in the memphis area going? wanna carpool?

michael
Michael Hart

... and let's show the BOYS how it's done! ;)

i may be getting waaaay over my head here... but i'm thinking i'm coming to this...

as far as i can tell, this is not girls only... true? or would it be in poor form/taste to attend?

this'll be my first ever boogie... since i'm pretty sure the girls can most definitely out party the boys, i'm wondering if i'm gonna be outta my depth.. ;)

lastly... anyone in the memphis area going? wanna carpool?

michael

bring 2 cases of beer. one for your first boogie, and one for your first time at this dz.

come on down..it's not just for hte ladies..we're just celebrating the ladies!
you'll have a great time at pell city for this boogie, not too intimidating you know? this will also be my first one... if anyone notices the girl behind the counter (me) is about to explode because she cant jump all day with you guys....feeel free to come over and chat with me.
heh heh ;)

come on down..it's not just for hte ladies..we're just celebrating the ladies!

and what better thing could there be to celebrate?

you'll have a great time at pell city for this boogie, not too intimidating you know?

yeah, i'm coming.. should be gettin' there about 1-2pm on saturday.

this will also be my first one...

well according to marks (http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1276320#1276320), beer for boogie #1 is the custom.. hehe.. but then beer for _(insert just about any-damn-thing here)_ seems to be the custom..

if anyone notices the girl behind the counter (me) is about to explode because she cant jump all day with you guys....feeel free to come over and chat with me.
heh heh ;)

count on it!

i'll be arriving about 1-2pm on saturday. i understand donations of beer are customary for a) first boogies (this'll be mine!), b) first visit to a drop zone (um, okay), and c) just about anything else - so it would seem. fine - i can do that...

very much looking forward to meeting some dz.commers there... and locals.. and cool skydiving chicks... and whoever else drops in...

does a liberal supply of vodka count as a suitable substitute for a case of beer?

michael
Michael Hart

we'll have fun no doubt.

vodka is fine!

and hte number to the DZ is 205-884-6937 if anyone gets lost or needs better directions

these are just genereal good ones though...

GET OFF I20-EAST TOWARDS ATLANTA AND TAKE A RIGHT
GO DOWN TILL FIRST SET OF RAILROAD TRACKS AND TAKE A LEFET (CITGO RIGHT THERE)

GO TILL FIRST STOP SIGN AND TAKE A RIGHT

GO TILL AIRPORT ROAD AND TAKE LEFT

PASS LOGCABIN AND STOP SIGN AND WE ARE FIRST HANGER ON RIGHT

ps. the really cute dog with a curly tail likes to go meet everyone..she doesnt bite though

this'll be my first ever boogie... since i'm pretty sure the girls can most definitely out party the boys, i'm wondering if i'm gonna be outta my depth..

NOOOO come on down, out whatever! It's going to be a blast. Boys or girls...I think it might be the best way to be broken-in to your first boogie..gettin thrown to the ladies!!

Lets hope you can keep up with us. ;)

I am looking forward to meeting you and drinking your vodka later. Oh yeah it mixes nicely with Red Bull. :)
CHRISSAY!! I will miss you soo much babe! [:/]
BuUt like I told you..you will be there!
with me anyway...all the time!

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

does a liberal supply of vodka count as a suitable substitute for a case of beer?

LOL, oh yes, I'm sure that will do. You will find that any alcohol is good alcohol to skydivers, especially if it is FREE!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon