pullhigh

Harvest Moon Boogie roll call..

Yeah they are supposed to have me a slot.I don't have anything to do with primitive camping.

Please tell me that that includes you not having anything to do with nudity.... Well you being nude at least... lol

Ganja "The only thing worse would be me" Rodriguez

Yeah they are supposed to have me a slot.I don't have anything to do with primitive camping.

Please tell me that that includes you not having anything to do with nudity.... Well you being nude at least... lol

Ganja "The only thing worse would be me" Rodriguez

I'll be a perv and just watch the nudity.

Chuck will be at Nationals - he leaves tomorrow. I'm bringing LouDiamond down with me to chaperone! I'm hoping to do lots of Pink Mafia Initiations and maybe even marry up with the Rodriguez Bros. I've yet to be initiated and on my last trip to Chester we talked about initiating Barbie. I even got a sombrero for her!:D I think I'm sharing a room with Surf from Mirage.

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I'm hoping to do lots of Pink Mafia Initiations and maybe even marry up with the Rodriguez Bros.

DATZ right...back up Biotches. Louis Diamante, Hermano Rodriguez #835 has already called dibbs on Katie's RB initiation :D:P

Oh yeah.....FUCK THE RODRIGUEZ BROTHERS!!!:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Kudos to the crew at BSA for an awesome event!!! Thanks to the Muff Bros for my awesome whale jump!!! Maybe Joe will post some pics - I'm a sucker for the camera!:$ That jump rocked my weekend.

Look forward to next year and look forward to a trip to Z-Hills soon to hook up with my new family!;)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Once again we all had a blast at the Harvest Moon Boogie. Thanks to the staff at Blue Skies you guys rock. Katy I am glad you enjoyed the Shamu ride. Casadora got muffed on Sunday morning riding the alligator. I cannot wait to see the boogie video....... The rain on Saturday afternoon jsut gave us more drinking time (and made nice wet grass for the electric 8-way Jack is crazy by the way) I am just glad we had no more loincloth episodes. Hope to see you all in Z-Hills soon.

much love
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Had a great time, y'all...
Got to see a lot of old familiar faces, and met several new ones that I hope to see more of in the future...

Next weekend Bridge Day, then it's our place for the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th...

Skydive Carolina will have an Otter, a Casa, a helo, and balloons.

You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

I had a great time, meet some new people and hung out with some old friends. A couple of new birds were born and a few flocks went up so it was all good, Dinner at Georgios was very good but the food Dale cooked up was out of this world and for that price you couldn't complain. Did you see the size of that chicken?;) (lets see how many put 2 + 2 together and actually get that pun)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING