CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Mountain Boogie,Oct 15-17

Sorry, I think what I was trying to say is that I admire Tia Kitty's new avatar. :$
Too bad the riding crop didn't fit in the picture.

Funny, I was too. Kitty knows I think she's an absolute DOLL, and in a cowboy hat, whew!! Let's just say I can't wait for kitty and butterfly kisses to fly all around the
ROAMINGDZ.COM MOUNTAIN BOOGIE, OCT 15-17
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

ok 2 more brian and mike.. The week-end before we are all going up to The Farm so why don't we all meet that week-end and discuss arrangements at the bonfire. Ok lets just get drunk and do the naked swimming in the pond. Hey Marianne you coming to the wedding i believe. Could you try and get the hippy a hair cut
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

ok 2 more brian and mike.. The week-end before we are all going up to The Farm so why don't we all meet that week-end and discuss arrangements at the bonfire. Ok lets just get drunk and do the naked swimming in the pond. Hey Marianne you coming to the wedding i believe. Could you try and get the hippy a hair cut

The weekend before is Harvest Moon Ogre!! Get your shit together man!!!

Yeah, I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing 2 of my new favorite people tie the knot. It is really a beautiful thing. Don't listen to all those crazy antics suggesting otherwise!!

What am I? Your message girl? Tell him yourself you silly orphan brit!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I keep forgetting. why why why so many boogies in such a short time..Maybe we could meet at thje farm saturday everyone and pitch in get greg to fly us all in..Still not definite if Brandy is off be like a last minute thing. And as for Lobbie Lob. he never answers his phone. God damn aboriginie. I'll give you a buzz friday with arrangements..i mean a call a buzz some other time.lol

ORFUN #2

this should be a great boogie especially as i am coming hehe Dude we will need gregs caravan on this i know theres at least 15-20 of us coming from tally. I think fortson jack balboni may come don't know yet but we will also be celebrating kellys 21st b'day that week-end so lets plan on having a huge party for him. Maybe talking kitty and blue into stripping for him..lol With me on video of course. It would be rude not to

ORFUN #2

Mouth
Spence
Mariposa
Chiquita
Thanatos340

Tally gang:
Shrek & Fiona
robby robb, aka DJ ELECTRIC BOY & Locoboca
kevin
kelly
jessica
nelva
mickey
omar
lance
Brian
Mark
Doug C

Come on guys...copy and paste.:P

Hey Spence if you want me to do tickets and waivers then you best get off your a$$ and get me some info.:P

Also today is the deadline for the ST Patrick's Festival for next March. Smoeone call and remind me to take the money by so we can be offical again!B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Mouth
Spence
Mariposa
Chiquita
Thanatos340

Tally gang:
Shrek & Fiona
kevin
kelly
jessica
nelva
mickey
omar
lance
Brian
Mark
Doug C
brandon
doug p

Ok ill copy and paste but you were doing such a good job lisa.lol

ORFUN #2

Maybe talking kitty and blue into stripping for him..lol With me on video of course.

I don't know Lee. I seem to remember you running away the last time there were two beautiful scantily clad women (wrestling while covered in KY no less) in front of you. :P
Killing threads since 2004.

WHOOOOAAAAAAA... ho-don a minute..

You want me to strip for Kelly but you can't even put me on the list?? >:( I may just have to be stubborn about this stripping thing then.
:P

Mouth
Spence
Mariposa
Chiquita
Thanatos340

Tally gang:
Shrek & Fiona
kevin
kelly
jessica
nelva
mickey
omar
lance
Brian
Mark
Doug C
brandon
doug p

TN gang:
Kristi (Kitty) and maybe others.

Maybe talking kitty and blue into stripping for him..lol With me on video of course.

I don't know Lee. I seem to remember you running away the last time there were two beautiful scantily clad women (wrestling while covered in KY no less) in front of you. :P

yes but i had to edit a video you know me customers come first. i would of loved to wrestle but im a company man..hehe

Gyyyahhhh!!! Blah Blah Blah, You are SO full of CRAP! You ran away from the girls because you are AFRAID of GIRLS!! Either that or there is something even more SEVERELY WRONG with you which I'm not qualified to diagnose. Need I remind EVERYBODY that you were the one who didn't want me to get strippers for your party in the first place?! I don't know exactly why you harbor this perverse aversion to something as gentle and friendly as exposed titties, but the sooner you admit that you have a problem the sooner we can get you some help.
In the meantime, should some sort of strippage actually occur (which isn't likely, since it would take ALL of EVERYONE'S jump money put together to earn a performance from the likes of Mariposa & Kitty) we should leave the video to someone who WON'T just film himself running and panting into the bushes like a frightened bunny.

P.S. junkyardpup, if you leave that poor, neglected girl home, I'll just bring her with me!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is