crutch

Hog Flop - Palatka

Amelmahae.....hmmmm. jumpnbunny, your name is so familiar.

I used to know some Amelmahaes in Green Cove Springs. Are you related?

See you at the boogie!!! I'll be the one trying to maintain my sanity!

***Are you the same Winnie that used to baby sit me? You were so cool! You and your boyfriends spent more time in my parents bed than they did. I'll see you at the boogie!

A.A.

Are there going to be any Navy jet pilots there? I just love boogies with Navy jet pilots. If there are Navy jet pilots there, how will I know?

They'll be the ones with the really big heads and the really really small... oh nevermind
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Attached is one of the tandems on Sunday. Next year you have to do as many tandems as me and pack though Mike.:P You need to get on Penny's bike and start working out, it is on 360 days away.;) Thanks to everyone who made it a great time! Oh yeah, next year we need to keep Adam away from the tarantula on Friday night so he is able to jump more than once on Saturday.
blue skies,

art

Who knew I was such a lightweight? Next time I think I'll stick to a two-beer buzz. Fortunately I was able to recover and have some fun on Saturday afternoon, including an awesome helicopter ride and jump! Thanks to everyone for a good time. I'm looking forward to actually competing in the Hog Flop next year.

Thanks to everyone that came out to Palatka this weekend! The weather was perfect - and it was great to see so many old friends - and meet so many new friends!!

The staff did an awesome job - everyone worked together to keep the event flowing smoothly.

The aircraft and pilots were fantastic - much thanks to Aire Express for coming through on a moment's notice!

There are always a few glitches - but no one seemed to mind too much....

Thanks for a terrific Hog Flop Weekend!!!!

I didn't know of any glitches, other than we just ran out of time for me to ride the bike. Everyone did a great job and stayed safe! Can't wait until next year, maybe my packer will actually be packing for me instead of jumping!
blue skies,

art

Sorry about that Art. Hopefully next year I will have built up enough stamina to pack and jump.Just remember that not everyone can run a marathon then do like 12 tandems a day.You are a machine. I cant wait to see the video. There was a lot of good footage including me hanging from that turtle. Thank you very much to Winnie,Jeff,Erin, and Jess-ya'll made it happen and everything flowed smooth. I can't wait until next years flop.:)
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

Come on Mr. Video-give me some credit-I was up every day ready to jump after those long alcohol-infused nights we had. You are just mad that you inadvertently became a member of the staff over the weekend. It's all good though.Maybe I can prove my worth next year.I hope that whoever is making the video puts Art's face down on the bike in it.Hey Art-you remember that?
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

Alcohol is a bad thing, although as we get older we learn where our limits are, right Adam. Jeremy, I know how it is with packing and everyone else having a good time, you did the right thing, having fun is much better than packing all weekend. Trust me all that triathlon training didn't help, it was Tuesday before I felt right. We also have to thank Jeff, who ended up cleaning up a good portion of the mess we left behind.
blue skies,

art