crutch

Hog Flop - Palatka

Skydive Palatka is holding their annual Hog Flop Boogie November 5-7 this year. The CASA is going to be there again, with live music, food and beer on Saturday night. C'mon down and spend the weekend with us! Good vibes and a great party!
blue skies,

art

Very busy, until this week I was averaging about 15 tandems a week (packing for myself of course). The hurricanes and typical afternoon thunderstorms have been playing havoc with the schedule. All the planes are being flown out in anticipation of Frances. Hope to see you down here for the wwekend, take care swoop!
blue skies,

art

We hope you can make Chuck. We are developing a few Birdmen here now also. There are three of us making regular flights, abet mine are with a classic. Anyhow, I think we should have a few for maybe a flock or two during the weekend.
blue skies,

art

I have the Hog Flop on my calender. Haven't been there before but I've heard it is a blast.

Anyone need camera for the competition?

Blue 111-

Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

Really going to miss the Hog Flop this year. Do me a favor, Dude, funnel an exit for me.

I think I can cover that for you... maybe I can get another CASA bite!:D

I'm ready to claim 1st... Chuck's been unbearable but our 1st and 2nd places are side by side! I keep telling him I'll give him Richard next year!:D Some poor farmer has flour on his roof!:P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Art -

If the hurricanes don't really hurt the DZ, perhaps they were a blessing in disguise. Did you guys have to board up the windows, hangar the aircraft and tie everything down? Did you guys hunker down in safe places?

Don't change a thing......

Rumor has it that a far greater threat is on its way to Florida and may be in Palatka that weekend. It's coming from San Diego and by some accounts, it is the Tasmanian Devil incarnate. It seems that years of living in California have fueled its fires and energy, and no one's quite sure what will happen if it shows up at the Hog Flop Boogie.

Run!!!!

Run!!!!!

Flee!!!!! Flee for your lives!!!!!!!

B|

FunBobby

I have already told my wife and daughters they are not allowed at the DZ after dark beginning Oct 4 (I believe that is the date of his return). I have heard some people asking for some appletini's though.

The planes were flown out for Frances, but were back for this weekend. Not many experienced people were out though. We are jumping into the stadium Sunday, of course yours truly is carrying Jaxson in and Ronnie is jumping a 30' x 60' American Flag in, it is pretty impressive. Look for us on TV. Oh, by the way, did anyone happen to record Jeff and I on TV two weeks ago?
blue skies,

art

Hollywood: My computer was hurricane impaired and I just got it out of rehab----
:)I only like to funnel with the best and you won't be here--so--we'll see--maybe I'll go for hearts and minds instead---;)

let me here from u

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues