crutch

Hog Flop - Palatka

i'm already starving myself so that i can eat more than i could ever need of killer bbqB|

let's not forget there will be a CASA to build an appetite with!!

should i mention a great shower with a view of the stars:S

bonfire?band?beer?friends?funnels?

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Hog Flop is cool. A few weeks ago at DeLand I was on an RW jump with this guy that I knew I recognized but couldn't figure out why. I finally realized he was on my Hog Flop team last year! :)

I will be at this next one for sure. Will be up for WS jumping too if there's any flocking going on.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Only 1 week to go for the hog to flop. Pray for 3 days of Blues!!B|
What is the projected time on Friday for the 1st load go? Manifest me now!

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

I've been practicing my flop so I can regain the title!!B|

Well then you'd better not get on my team or I'll be the guy that ruins it for you. :) Haven't done an RW jump in months and don't think I've done a backflip since last Hog Flop. :S
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Alright we just got the toys ordered...........

-2 boats -1 aligator -1 sea turtle

so if your interested in some raft dives or some inflatable jumps come and see me or the Pits boys!!

............and for all of the Muff Brothers out there we will be trowing together some fun dives!!

Muff#3527

Just so you guys know - some folks are making up flags for their own "country" out in the camping area of the dz - something like "Elitestville" from a couple of years ago.

The plaques for the competition are done, airplane, food, and beer have been arranged, the long term forcast for weather looks good.......

One week to go!