Chiquita

August 14th & 15th

Anyone that is not going to Rantoul or is planning on being back by the 14th should come to Skydive the Farm in Cedartown, GA. They are having another one of their $110 jump all you can weekends. I am trying to get as many fellow Rodriguez Brothers, or anyone that would like to become one, there as possible. So anyone in the South East or anyone that feels like traveling come on out. By the looks of it so far it looks like this is going to be one hell of a weekend.

Chiquita
RB #174
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

I am most definately going to be there... are they going allow 2 rigs? Anyone going to be out there do ing the bird thing... I need people to flock with... and to freak with;)

I haven't been to the farm before... how is it? don't they have a swoop pond? but I will most definately be there :D
--------------------------------------------------
What doesn't kill you... only requires brief hospitalization!!

I don't see why they wouldn't allow 2 rigs, but you can pm Hans (the guy that posted after you) and ask him seeing he is the manager there. I am not sure how many packers they are going to have though, so if you know of anyone that won't mind traveling up with you to pack definitely ask them. Also, bring some more of your Tallahasse friends, I met a few at Skydive Atlanta's boogie and they were pretty cool people.

As far as how it is at the Farm, it is awesome. I have been about 6 times and I love it. It is a beautiful dz on private land. The only slight downside is that you have to take a shuttle to the airport, but the bus ride is fun. As far as birdman, I am not sure, I know at least one person that does it but I do not believe he has a suit at the moment.

Chiquita

Cool, it is looking like it is going to be a great weekend. Possibly their busiest yet There is anywhere from 5-10 Rodriguez Brothers coming from SC. They have dubbed it the Broke Mexican Boogie. Is Chris planning on coming? If so tell him I will have pleny of jello shooters for him.

Chiquita

Hey,Just got word that there is a group coming up from Tallahassee this weekend.Looks like there will be a pretty good crowd at The Farm this weekend.I know Chiquita is planning some Jello shooters.Someone please limit my intake.I always do ok till we start trying to get rid od the leftovers.I'm going to try to be there Fri. afternoon with the RoamingDZ camper/bar.I do acceopt donations to the alcohol fund.;)See you all at The Farm.

Ganja,

Cool, the more the merrier. Also, you need to track down Bombero and tell him he needs to come too. Every time I come out to Chester he says he is going to come this way one day. I say this is the perfect time.

Chiquita

Sure, you won't tell us, but will you show us? How many jello shots will be needed? lol

Ganja

I'm gonna tell my future mommy. Chiquita, Ganja's picking on me;):P

Let me think. I did provide the liquor to Chiquita for the jello shots that will be enjoyed at this lovely festivity. I believe 1 gallon total, rum and vodka. Sounds like lots of jello shots to me. How many will be needed is questionable;)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Very excited to to have just made plans to start AFF this weekend at the Farm. From the excitement level on this thread it sounds like this weekend will be an incredible introduction to ALL sides of the sport. Can't wait!!!

jason
Killing threads since 2004.

Very excited to to have just made plans to start AFF this weekend at the Farm. From the excitement level on this thread it sounds like this weekend will be an incredible introduction to ALL sides of the sport. Can't wait!!!

jason

Jason you better stay far away from this crew if you want to be functional on Sunday

The Farm