SkymonkeyONE

POPS meet in Lake Wales

Who else will be there? The meet is this weekend (26-28 Mar?) and I will be there competing one way or another in my inaugural POPS meet. Lovely. I will also have a full compliment of BirdMan suits and Pantz for those geezers who wish to give it a whirl.

Chuck Blue
D-12501

I'm no POP but I'm quite close to Lake Wales and STILL haven't been there, have been wanting to go for months but things keep coming up each weekend. Nothing planned this weekend so maybe I'll see you there. Will have my new GTi with me of course. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I've been down here since Monday... and they just keep multiplying... which I didn't think old people did... but hey... there are a LOT of people and plenty of jumps:)
So if you're old... get out here and help support POPS... if you're young... get out here and help us even out the odds... Although we did take a 70 year old on a sunset track dive:S
--------------------------------------------------
What doesn't kill you... only requires brief hospitalization!!

My team got 3rd place in 4-way scrambles. I sucked in Hit and Rock, but looked damn good swooping the piss out of my big parachute (the 97:ph34r:) as I flew past the intended target by 20 feet. It was a fun time and more "younger" people ought to get involved in the organization. Amazingly, there was at least one guy over 60 jumping a Velo at 2.2. Sweet!

Chuck