Scottyb

Cross Keys Sunday 2/29/04

It is ROCKIN at Cross Keys today. Jumpers are showing up from everywhere! Roger is organizing RW, Monkeyclaw's Adam is organizing the freeflyers, Cross Keys Air Pollution and Cross Keys Vision have started training in ernest, and students are swarming in the door to get back in the air again, and Selwyn is coaching Skydive U, when he isn't landing his reserve.
Silly Trix - Puds are for kids!
The Grand Caravan and Porter are flying back-to-back loads. We may have more than 30 loads up before the end of the day. People are winning jump tickets in our random giveaways!! Free Pizza is arriving before last load, and we are being entertained all day by the 3-Ring Circus. It is SO NICE out here, and the forecast is even better for tomorrow. It's the best Fantastic Weather this Weekend Boogie Ever!! If you are reading this now, and you weren't here today...that's okay. You still have a chance to enjoy this tomorrow, so pack your gear into the trunk and get ready! Yahoooo!!
Where the world comes to skydive!

checking out the sight, I see my new found friends are having a boogie. oh oh, you know I tried to by a ticket last minute to go, form S. Fl. the cost being to great, I'll have to wait. Have a great time all, wish I were there now, I know some good party is happening right now, I will be there soon. if anyone knows stewey, I need another mk dvd, miss you guys. E!

If you didnt make it on Sunday then it SUCKS TO BE YOU!

MAN what a beautiful day it was. I made 4 awesome jumps.

Not the best day for students and Pre-A jumpers, it was gusting to about 18 mph for most of the day so the students were grounded :(

Once again, yesterday was awesome!!! You guys down there are convincing more and more that the 2 1/2 hour drive is SO worth it! I was able to do a couple of four ways and a train. Not to mention my first time out of a porter!!!

See you guys in 2 weeks!!

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Sorry to miss out on the fun over the past weekend. Darn it!!!

I was planning a snowboarding trip for months. It just happened to fall on the weekend that it went above my temperature limit (60 DEGREESSSSS!!!!!) DAM DAM DAM!!!!

B| Hope everyone had enough freefly fun to share. B|

dave you change your picture more times than i post dude. i have spent the last 3 months trying to figure out how to change the words from capitals to lower case. fuck man some one needs to teach me ho to get the little picture by your name.

For everyone that was out at the weekend , well done , it is effin beautiful outside man this weekend is going to be bangin as well, i am so happy that summer is here, and all you crazy kids are jumpin your balls off already which means the season opener in april can be a phat daddy boogie instead of a formality. i'm starting a new thread specifically for that .....give us your ideas.

That's the new symbol for "ZERO"!!!

a sneak preview...coming soon to a DZ near us!!!! Wooohooo.

ps. I'm likin your avatar too SELWYN. The good old PR-Porch. If only people knew the wars that occured right there! LOL Oh shit man, that rocked!!!

Its FRIDAY!!!! oh yea....hopefully the morning is clear..or at least the afternoon..

who's gonna be playing at Cross Keys this weekend?? i'm going to wander out to see what fun can be had no matter what the weather...

wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm going to be there in the afternoon on Saturday and probably all day on Sunday, weather permitting.

I really want to meet you after reading/participating in a pro-choice/pro-life thread last year with some guy who doesn't post here anymore. Any chance at all you remember that thread?

Anyway, please stop by the Monkeyclaw room and look for a small blond girl - as I have no idea what you look like...

:)
(BTW, I liked your posts - not planning to firebomb you or anything!:P)

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

(BTW, I liked your posts - not planning to firebomb you or anything!:P)

lol.. one aways wonders on occasion..

tall, far to skinny scraggly goatee...tigerstripes if the weather permits...