Rosalita

Williston Collegiate Boogie Jan 16-19!

Hello Again All,

Just wanted to put up a post for everyone about the Boogie! Just in case anyone had any questions.

This year will be another great time! We will have the super otter and the great (and super fast) king air from Atlanta. Plenty of great skydiving with tons of fun and parties! I am looking forward to seeing everyone again and making new acquaintances!

Let me know when your joining us?

Chrissy

oh I defenitly will be there representing embry riddle and our national collegiate champion freefly team (can you sense the sarcasim there at all??)

anyhoo...we are bringing a bunch of people down! its going to be awsome!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

make sure u bring lots of "drinks"...

Hey!!! Since you're coming to our DZ, I volunteer you to bring lots of drinks!;):PB|

And don't forget to bring the sky hotties!:)

haha sky hotties?!?!?!?!

you must not have got the memo...i forgot to add about us being nerds and pilots and stuff...the fact we are 85% male school...so how about you bring the sky hotties!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

the fact we are 85% male school...so how about you bring the sky hotties!

Ok, so when you're out this weekend jumping in Deland or Sebastian (not sure which one you go to), make sure you hit up all the sky hotties and tell them about the boogie. Then, when they all show up, you can say you brought the sky hotties!;)

LOL... Maybe this will be another Collegiate Boogie Tradition? Will there be a 2nd Annual Christina (post) sunset jump with Gary? We can only hope. I'm sure Gary's willing to donate his Tandem services.B| Maybe the torch will be picked up by another willing female this year??

It would sure beat a 2nd annual-naked-russian-guy-jumping-through-the-bon-fire.B|

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

Lets hope its not so UNGODLY COLD this year... holy crap man last year it was unbelievable trying to sleep in a tent.. its Florida! its not supposed to be like that.

Great boogie though, Williston last year was my first boogie ever. B|

I'll be there Friday night.. probably not early enough to jump though, damn classes.

are the golden knights going to be there?

No but if it'd win me one of those pretty trophies, I'd bring a few. :)
Oh, and Maryland will not be bringing any naked drunk russians this year. We might have to settle for a drunk clothed american to jump over the fire.

Dave

haha...i jump at deland, which means basically they are all professional skydivers and could kick my ass!

i think ihave better luck importing them from ohio (right paige!?!?)

Well, if I count as a sky hottie, I guess I could help ya out. Unfortunately, I have to do that school thing and can't fly down to jump at SoBe. I was supposed to be there Dec 7-14th but that fell through too. Hopefully, one day I will be down there to experience the beauty! Until then, take lost of pics for me!!!!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com