jazzjumper

Winter Jumping at Skydive Green County

We do have an Otter for the winter season here in Xenia, and we are finding good enough weather to get loads. I manage the mailing list that keeps everyone in the loop on weekend activities.

If you are a victim of a dropzone that closes down during the winter and are in OH, IN, KY (or anywhere else and you'd like to travel), let me know. I'm happy to put you on the list.

We actually got a few loads together this weekend, and we only need 8 jumpers to fly the Otter.

Our Otter has great bench seats, is very comfortable and warm on the quick ride (for a standard Otter) to altitude. It's only cold for a few seconds, and a small price to pay for winter jumping.

What are you waiting for? Contact me to add you to our winter jumping mailing list!

r/Jamie

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is
sick of her shit!

I would have to ditto that jazzjumper;)

The loads have been intimate because we are usually the only people at the dropzone! That makes it really fun, we all usually hang if weather looks promising for the next day of jumping.

Come out and join us, its one hell of a good time! We love our cold weather jumpin! Come play...
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I can truely say I will pass on ever jumping at Green County in the winter again. I live in a place where it tends to be somewhat mild all winter....ok it rains alot and gets a little snow every couple years.( it melts within a day or two usually) But at least I won't be getting frostbite jumping out of a Green County tail dragger (yeah yeah I know they went away a long time ago) as I did in January of 1977 there.... dress warm kiddies;)

Too bad for you then, you'll miss out on keeping the girls warm after the jump. We fly an Otter now, but frankly our Westwind was even warmer (the Otter is quite comfy) and gets to altitude faster.

We get snow, rain, cold, etc...but these kids so want to jump, and we so need to keep them (and ourselves) current. I absolutely love the idea of doing one or two jumps...just to be with them all again. :)
Your loss!

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is
sick of her shit!

Well I will certainly be out there as soon as Christmas is over. Hopefully My rig will be finished and here this Tuesday and If my wife loves me I will have a new suit/helmet/altimeter!;) . . . which means I will gladly freeze my buns off to get to jump again!

edited for poor spelling . . .

UR gonna be a Tunnel rat:P Lucky! Wish I had the transportation to get to the tunnel but I'm tagging along in a motor home so I'll be stuck at the DZ unless Pete is kind enough to take me elsewhere.

Enjoy the holidays and the warm weather when you get to FL!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I am always interested!!

The otter we were supposed to have for the winter had to go to NC i think. So now no plane, but there is a guy that lives close with a C-182 with a jump door on it, all you have to do is convince him to fly and there will be loads.

By the time you read this you have already read it.

I'm always in for jumping unless I'm doing rigging work there. It still means that I'll be there thou ;)

Otter is in NC still but the Casa is back in 6 weeks and if the weather breaks before then who knows. :)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com