Mirage63

16 ways at the Palatka Hog Flop

Hey anyone going to the Palatka Hog Flop that wants to get together and do some group skydives drop me a note.

Just looking to put a bunch together and do some easy laid back formations.

Besides how can you be serious at something called the "Hog Flop"??

Hey anyone going to the Palatka Hog Flop that wants to get together and do some group skydives drop me a note.

Just looking to put a bunch together and do some easy laid back formations.

Besides how can you be serious at something called the "Hog Flop"??

[/reply) I guess that makes you in charge of the big, laid back portion of the boogie. See you there.

John Wright

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

I don't care who is in charge as long as it isn't ME. Actually I just want to see if anybody wanted to do some bigger stuff.

If we have the people, I'll be more than happy to set something up. Might be more likely to get a 16-way hybrid together than a straight RW load.

Be flexible and nonjudgmental, but a little mental. See you there.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

anybody else notice that wrightskyguy is really keen on putting somebody in charge.

:P

I hate responsibility. With Fortson Rumble organizing the big stuff and Christina heading up the pig flip, I'll be freed up to jump like a monkey all weekend long. Bless you both.

Jump nice
John Wright
John Wright

hummm I still think Rondi should be in charge...................but if you guys need a hung over guy to be in charge............

I just hope we can get the weather to work out and enough people to show up to jump friday

Weather looks good
John Wright

I am going to get there on either Fri or Sat... I would love to do any sort of RW jumps, I have almost 90 jumps and decent belly skills I think, but have never really done larger than a 2-way, except for tracking dives which I've done with as many as 13. Don't know if it would be recommended for me to be in a 16-way so quickly, but I'd love to try some small easy RW jumps.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Don't know if it would be recommended for me to be in a 16-way so quickly, but I'd love to try some small easy RW jumps.

Matt, look me up. I'll make sure you get in some formations. Heard Sky:ph34r:one and KatieBear might be there. Should be fun.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Matt, look me up. I'll make sure you get in some formations. Heard Sky:ph34r:one and KatieBear might be there. Should be fun.

Thanks. I think you were at the Bytch Boogie but I didn't get to meet you. I'll probably recognize you though. :)

have never really done larger than a 2-way, except for tracking dives which I've done with as many as 13

Speaking of tracking dives, they are my absolute favorite, but I rarely get to do them. I would do them all day every day if I could. But there aren't as many "trackers" out there as there are freefliers or RWers... the closest is "flockers". Need my 200 jumps to BM! Anyway, think there will be any tracking dives?

EDIT: Weather permitting, I will probably complete my 100th jump on Sunday. It would be cool to do a sunset tracking dive for that. Or if I'm really lucky Chuck will strap a BM suit on me and forget about that whole 200 jumps thing. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com