sunnydee123

Halloween Boogie in Sebastian

I don't know why I didn't post something earlier but I know the word is out but here is a REMINDER....

Sebastian is having their Halloween Boogie THIS WEEKEND, 10/24 - 26 despite Nationals going on. You can go to the website (www.skydiveseb.com) for specifics but the DZ is decorated REALLY COOL, there will be a costume party Saturday night and prizes and I THINK free food....THINK?! ;)

So why don't ya come play with us....so what it's a week before Halloween - just think of it as an extra weekend you can dress up. Come on admit it.....you know you like to dress up. :P

See ya Saturday and Sunday!!!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Yes, I have, and I guess "we are not sucking" makes more sense as a response to "you suck"... but said by itself (not as a response) it sounds kind of funny. A declaration of non-suckage...

Sort of the equivalent of saying "this is not stupid" instead of "this is cool". Unnecessary negations. I like. B|

Also, I guess it sounds funny because it's written in the "ing" form, i.e. "we are not sucking" instead of the simpler "we do not suck". No one ever accuses something of sucking. For example, "this movie is sucking." It's usually, "this movie sucks."

But I do like the expression, and I shall use it.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Well we have a lovely little Caravan we are jumping right now, until the Otter and Skyvan come home.

One thing is for sure - seems the "masses" have started returning to Sebas even though all our planes aren't home yet ;)

You did say JUMP OUT OF ....not just jump, right? :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...