flymysky

Speed Star Competition - Hollister

Adventure Center Skydiving will be hosting a speed star competition October 18th - 19th.

Speed Stars are fun for skydivers of all levels and a great way to meet new friends. Teams will be drawn to give beginners the chance to jump with and learn from experienced skydivers.

4 rounds
6 way stars
9am start
$25 jumps

BBQ Saturday night

Call 1800 FUN JUMP to register.

Adventure Center Skydiving will be hosting a speed star competition October 18th - 19th.

Speed Stars are fun for skydivers of all levels and a great way to meet new friends. Teams will be drawn to give beginners the chance to jump with and learn from experienced skydivers.

4 rounds
6 way stars
9am start
$25 jumps

BBQ Saturday night

Call 1800 FUN JUMP to register.

Kath!!

Thanks for bumping this up, I am not sure if I will be coming out, but I love speedstars.
The $25 is to cover the video?

I'll let you know later if I am going to make it.

Iwan

Hi Iwan, yes come and play! You were all wonderful hosts this weekend and put on a kickass boogie so let us return the favor with some H-town love. The boogie was really fun and I'm so glad I finally made it to Byron. I have 6 jump tickets left so of course I have to come back. The $25 covers video and prizes.

Amazon it was great to meet you and I hope you can visit this way again soon (with a new samurai B|).

:)
My candle burns at both ends It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends - It gives a lovely light.
http://www.galaxygear.com.au/