bendywendy

KEYS BOOGIE 2003

Yippy ya whoooooo.............are ya on your way yet?

Wonder who I will see first, bright and early on Friday morning as the sun rises into a beautiful clear sky ready and waiting for us to fill it!

***(Sunny D doing the happy dance around her computer)***

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Well The Keys was NOT SUCKING for sure!

Arrived Thursday night to a rain soaked Marathon Key but woke up Friday morning to the clearest, brightest blue skies I've ever seen. Greg and I were up, out and ready to play at 7:30am...and were the first ones manifested for the first load.

Despite getting rained out yesterday...or so we think seeing as how we left at noon and it didn't stop raining until we hit Miami, we had a BLAST....BLAST...BLAST.

I will be talking about it ALL OVER dropzone for the next few days I'm sure. Met up with TONS of old pals, made some new ones and hit ALL KINDS of FIRSTS!!!!

First jump in Keys - first load, first Helicopter jump, first beach jump, first 3 way headdown jump with ALL GIRLS.....

IT WAS A GREAT WEEKEND and I can not WAIT to see the video. Jumped with Mike Meyers and DJ (from Cross Keys....both of whom were doing Boogie video stuff from what I could gather. I can't wait for next year....

Keys Boogie rocked!!! Awsome skydives, Great weather(except for Sunday) and plenty of good times in the air and on the ground. Thanks to the cutest manifest girls around for keeping us in the air and Skydive Sebastian for organizing a great boogie. See ya next year!
Watch out for planters.

If you can land at ASC..... you can land anywhere....
It has about zero forgiveness.... :)
Sharpens your skills though.....

Shimmell... you're a punk. Ha!

your right..... if you can land there you can land anywhere....

makes for good canopy pilots...

like j rock here ... couple more years and hans will have to gain some more wingloading....

AMEN to that!

Sunset at the beach Saturday night was equally rewarding seeing as how we were racing a nice storm in but man o man did that sun look awesome bouncing off those big dark clouds.

First beach landing was cool for sure......but I didn't land in front of the BIG crowd - started approach a bit too soon (perhaps a bit gun shy with all that water around me ;)).

I hope BendyWendy got a little of me on video or someone who was on the beach Saturday before the rains rolled in..........anyone fessing up to seeing me land?! :D

You didn't get to spin long but what you did was great! Sorry they shut you down.

I didn't get to say goodbye to you. Thank you for driving all the way to the keys to play with us - hope you enjoyed sleeping in my bed - he!he! and that you had some great jumps.

By the way everyone - I didn't get one single jump! I figured I'd sneak off and do a few jumps on Sunday but NO!

Oh well, I've jumped there before.

Sorry you didn't get jumps this year Wendy but if it is any consolation - I know I had LOTS of great jumps (13 to be exact) so at least the paying customers were happy - from what I could gather B|

I can't wait for next year!!!!!

So ummm.....how long does it normally take to put the video together???? :) I'll be having one of those FOR SURE!

I just wanted to say that we had an awsome time. I had not jumped out of a chopper sense I was in the Marines. My fiance had only seen me jump once before and she said that every one was so nice there, even when they were trying to hit on the two gay girls we were with.;) The keys wa a great place for me also to celebrate the Marine Corp birthday too.