bendywendy

KEYS BOOGIE 2003

It's almost time for the Keys Boogie again! If you haven't already sent in your registration, you need to do it pretty soon. Spaces are limited to 200 people. We'll be jumping a Skyvan, Super Otter and a helicopter on the beautiful Marathon Key in Florida.
There will be load organizing for RW, Freeflying and possibly even CRW. The dates are November 7 - 9, 2003. Information is available at www.skydiveseb.com or you can ask me and I'll help you as much as possible.
You need a C license w/200 jumps to jump at the airport and a D license to jump onto the beach. Yup, beach jumps, parties each night and jumping all day. I know at least 50 people I've seen at the last few boogies that have told me they are coming and I don't have any of your registrations - I can't hold the slots forever so hurry up and get them in.:)

OK Gang....let's get it together and sign up. I have seen more videos and pics from this Boogie that there is NO WAY IN HELL I am missing it. :)
You do know registration is limited right? And ya know there is a deadline right? I'm so excited for my first Keys Boogie I could nearly pee my pants....

Chop Chop.......contact Wendy or the DZ and get your butt signed up. I want to start a list of who is going. Help me out........

***ok.......I'll be back later.....********

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Come on people get on board. This is a great boogie. Think about it....
Jumping overtop of the keys "awesome"
Skydive Sebaz and Crosskeys folks "awesome"
Party in the keys at night "awesome"
Its gonna be a great time. I just confirmed quite a few old SDA folks that are going!!!
Come on get registered.
See you there!!!
<<>>

Got some new information on organizers for the keys.

RW jumpers - we will have Roger Ponce de Leon and Boxman and Derek Thomas

Freefliers - Dave Brown and two members from Elsinore's Sakibomb - Leon and Steak!

CRW - Mike Paolin says he will be there and is trying to get some other CReWDogs there and will organize a little CRW action for us.

Think of the pictures that will produce - colorful canopies over a little island surrounded by turquoise waters.

If you aren't registered yet, hurry, hurry, hurry - time is running out.

Registration is technically closed - like I said technically - there are still some slots available. I'm still waiting on registrations from quite a few of you - you know who you are - who keep saying they are on their way BUT (that's a big but, you'll notice) I'm not seeing them!!!

Hurry up, don't miss out - skip work and come play with us.

Did I mention we have great organizers coming for all disciplines of flying including people crazy enough to do CRW over a tiny little patch of land with few outs?

AND don't forget the weekend before is the Bytche Boogie at Skydive Sebastian complete with fireworks and jelloshots and skinnydipping. Well, if you get a chance to strip down people always seem to get tossed in fully dressed - so leave your cell phones at home.

Ok, I keep hearing rumors of lots of people who are talking about just driving down to the Keys and registering when you get there.

PLEASE, you need to get your registrations in before hand. There is a limited number. I can do my best to hold a spot for you if I know you are coming but I don't want to see people driving hours and hours to get there and being turned away. We didn't turn people away last year - this year we will when we hit our limit - so please, call us if you are coming. 1-800-399-JUMP.

There are usually a fair number that can't jump that have come with friends just to enjoy the keys. And as always at a boogie there are quite a few that go but they don't jump hard - they are just there to do a few jumps with old friends, check out the views but more of a mini vacation amongst old friends. Then everynight everyone is together having dinner and just hanging out afterwards.
You'll have fun - you wont be happy that you don't get a chance to jump but you'll have fun regardless.