GiaKrembs

So. Cal jumpers come play on Thursday Night

Calling all Skydivers and freaks,

Come join all of us skydivers this Thursday night Aug. 21st at CLUB RAIN in Costa Mesa www.rain-oc.com. It is a nice place to shake your money maker. They have pool tables, plush leather couches, a laser lit dance floor and bar. Skydivers Chris Fiala, Dave Singer, and Colleen Malone will be spinning some mad tunes. Please support the cause. The cover is only 5 bucks with this attached flyer. Please feel free to print and pass it out to friends so they can save a couple bucks.

cya there, gia

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Sorry, I'm mentally challenged~! I tried to attached it a few times, having technical difficulties. Whats the trick???? g

I can't get the flyer small enough. If you are interested let me know and I'll email the flyer to you.

Thanks, Gia

Gosh, I may be able to jump that day, and I am considering going to this afterwards. How far is this from Elsinore? Also, what is the type of music that will be played and the age range of the people that should be attending this? I have never ever been much of a club person, but I am thinking of actually attending this. I assume that you have been there before, correct? Can I PM you? :)

Hi Rosa,

From Elsinore take 15 N, to 91 S, to 55 S till it ends (about a 45 minute drive). Or you can take Hwy 94, to 5 N, to 55 S. The music is primarily club mixes (some techno/hip hop/ etc.). Fiala is an awesome DJ, if you've been to any of the Elisnore parties you've probably heard him spin. The age range is twenties/thirties. Club Rain used to be "The Tiki." Club Rain (in Vegas) just recently bought it out, and put in tons of upgrades - the place is pretty bad-ass! I'm not much of club goer anymore (getting old);), but this place is pretty cool and skydivers hang out here as one of our fellow skydivers runs the place. Feel free to PM me if you have any ????'s. Hope to cya there, gia

Damn, wish Florida and SoCal were a closer this Thursday!!!

These DJs are excellent and hanging with skydiving buddies on top of it - NICE!

DJ/skydiver Colleen Malone is an awesome person and fantastic DJ. You'd never know a girl that small could kick so much ass on a turn table.

Chris and Dave rock too, nice styles that you'll love dancing to.

All my best on a great night to you all, Kim
-Kimberly Griffin

There was a pretty good showing from Elsinore jumpers, a few from Perris... I think everyone had a kick a$$ time. It was great to see Lara and Jake out on the dance floor:). Dave had to call and get my butt out of bed! Good thing I can work from home;). I think they are going to do this regularly - so you'll get another chance to come check out the place and shake your money thing!!! Have a great day, g