QueenBee

Thanks from Skydive Aggieland

On behalf of myself and Todd, and all of our staff, I would like to thank each and every one of you who attended Summer Jam 2003 this weekend. You Guys & Gals Rock! B| Everyone was so outgoing and friendly, patient, helpful, and just plain fun to meet and work with! Instead of one giant headache (which this type of event can definitely become for any manifest, esp. us Queen "B"s) I had the best weekend I can remember (any cracks about my memory will be beneath my notice...)!!! As far as I know, everyone on the Skydive Aggieland staff feels the same, too. So,:) to all of our great new friends!

It was wonderful meeting our DZ.commers (sp?) in person. (I believe 33 of us signed the DZ.com Sign In.) Keep watching this thread, because I will be posting a link to my www.ShutterFly.com site as soon as I upload the hundreds of great pics I took this weekend!

Blue Skies Forever!
Queen "B"
-----------------------------------------------
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.

As the staff 182 pilot, I would like to specifically thank fozchek and sunnydee123. They were the only visiting jumpers to jump the Cessna this weekend. They made me feel useful and kept me from only spending money...

Seriously though, I thought everyone that attended was great. I had a blast the whole time, either flying right seat in the Otter or making a few jumps. (My favorite was my CRW jump with Catfish).

I hope all that came out here remember to come back and jump with us this summer and at our boogie in September!

Blue Skies-

--------
Benefitting from the 'free capture of verticality.'

Well let me be the first visitor to say that I had a FABULOUS time and could not be happier about the trip. I wasn't sure what to expect from a smaller DZ but the people were great, the vibe was upbeat and I believe that everyone hit the goal they set out to achieve....Texas record attempt, Training camp with Sugar Gliderz, working on new skill sets, and meeting new friends.

Big thanks to Kathy and Todd for the hospitality and to ALL the staff around Aggieland for the warm welcome throughout the weekend.....I don't want to start thanking individuals because I had SOO MANY memorable moments.....not sure one thing was better than the other but my very first CRW jump - which I was the first one to do it for the weekend - and downplane frigin ROCKED. Can't wait for the pics....HINT HINT Queen B ;). OK - thanks to PilotMike for my first Cessna ride, thanks to Cabana boy for the Cessna jump, thanks to Perky for the first hug and ride back to airport, thanks to Pablo for the BEST hug (lived up to the legend my friend B|), thanks to Levin for the Headdown attempt and turn on to Catfish and CRW, thanks to "packer Steve" for the smiles, thanks to Aggiedave for the "fun rides" to altitude...bla bla bla.....I could go on forever and EVERYONE made my trip awesome so don't feel left out - I love all ya'll :)....We'll all talk again soon.

The sappy side of sunnydee123 almost came out when Kathy started the goodbye hugs but I sucked it up, BLINKed it off and shed no tears...I'll see you guys again - you are ALL friends now and friends don't just come and go. I was glad to meet everyone and I am sure, somewhere along the line, I will either be back or will see you guys around my neck of the woods.

Thanks once again for the memories of Texas.....it won't soon be forgotten. Hugs and smooches, SD123

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Thank You, Kathy and Todd. Skydive Aggieland is a great place to visit. I had a great time and everyone there was really cool. I got to meet some cool people, jump with some old friends and, and Listen to SD123 screaming during her downplane:D The weekend was a blast and i will definately be back for the AOT mem. boogie. Thanks againB| Oh yeah, Perky needs to buy another raft and we can try it again at the boogie;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I WAS TOLD TO SCREAM LIKE A GIRL and had NO PROBLEM granting that request - but also am QUITE happy to report that a few people said Cabana Boy screamed more like a girl than I did....B|

If you haven't done it, you have NO IDEA of the rush! Anyone who doesn't scream, isn't screaming because they can't...not because they don't want to. HOLY SHIT...Good stuff! BIG BIG BIG thanks to Catfish!

You kicked ass Packer Steve.........I tried to take care of your energy and hydration levels with Gatorade, smiles and hugs:P Did it work?

And thanks again for the SWEET opening on the one pack job (out of 12) I just couldn't get done. Ya know, I didn't get not one picture of you or AggieDave....Wonder if Queen B or Perry did?

Hugs to everyone - still smiling back here in NOT THE LEAST BIT SUNNY Florida....

Yes! this weekend rocked. I can't say enough about how much fun it was. I can't wait till AOT Boogie. I hope everyone who came can come back and anyone who missed out gets to come to the place I luckily get to call my home DZ.

Thanks Todd, Kathy, Levin and everyone at Aggieland for putting on one killer boogie.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

It was nice meeting you too Denise. Glad that you had a great time. My Dad did the CRW jump too. As soon as they turned the downplane he says real loud "Oh My GOD! It was funny. He said it was his favorite jump to date. So now looks like I have to do it :o

Levin
vSCS#3

YES YOU DO! If your dad can do it and a little girl from Florida can do it...the big bad free flyer Levin MUST do it also. It's just one of those things you have to do and since you trusted "us" to Catfish - eat your words my friend.....DO IT!

Trent, I had a blast, and thank you guys for inviting me to the big ways, that ment alot to me. Being able to be in large groups freefly is awesome.
I love this sport and i love the people in it.
Thanks again
Cielos Azules
Pablito

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

I WAS TOLD TO SCREAM LIKE A GIRL

You did the right thing. Everyone on the ground should have been screaming right back!

And you had a great partner, Catfish is the only one that is ever going to get me that close to the ground in a downplane. Maybe this year. mmmm...

Come and see us at Skydive Houston on your next trip and experience the adventure of the CRW dog camp. :)
BSBD
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

Ya know what is funny...I was so psyched about the jump and now I see some of the video and realize how high I still was off the ground....he could have gone a little lower ;)......oh - but there will be more CRW jumps, without a doubt.