jfields

WFFC '03 Ride Help

That had me thinking
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't think too hard...You don't want to hurt yourself before the Convention...

Hey, I'm totally safe. I have a Cypres. :o;)

Well, as the Rantoul meet will now be the US team qualifying "nationals" for canopy piloting (unless something very radical changes at the next board meeting), I am definitely now going to be there. I will fly into Champaign and need rides both ways. It's too early to commit, I know, but just keep it in mind that Sky:ph34r:ONE needs a ride.

Later,

Chuckie

If someone wants to put together some detailed driving directions to/from the Champaign/Urbana airport, email them to me (with maps?) and I'll put on Freefall.com

Pretty easy.

From Willard Airport (actually in beautiful Savoy, IL):

1. Take Airport Road east to US 45 (45 is the road you will run into immediately after leaving the airport). Turn right (southbound) onto 45.

2. Go about a mile to CR 18, and turn right (westbound). CR 18 is the first possible right turn, it runs along the southern edge of the airport property.

3. In another mile or two, take the ramp to I-57 northbound. 57 goes all the way to Rantoul.