snowboundlava

My first boogie ever will be this summer!!

Dot know.. Have not been yet.. but I saw a video from last year or the year before.... looks like a heck of a good time. I am going to take off some time from work and go for a few days at least...Just a few hours drive for me from Seattle:)
Amazon

I will be the tall redhead with the big red truck and red rig and red jumpsuit..

How is Lost Prairie? Simply put, it's the best boogie I've ever been to. I've been to both Quincy and Rantoul (technically the same boogie), Eloy, Byron, and a few other small boogies. LP is definately the best. You just can't beat the scenery and the people, or the flat out good vibes and awesome time. I'll be the BirdMan representative (with a full line of demo suits)...hunt me down when you get there!

Stacey
"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

I've heard from BirdWoman as well as many others that Lost Prairie is a kick ass boogie. But I fear work won't let me be there for the entire week that the boogie is on (the whuffo boss has targeted July 31st as one of our deadlines). But hopefully I can make it there for the last weekend of the boogie. I've driven up through Montana numerous times on my way to Calgary, so I know what to expect with the drive.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over