ladyskydiver

Number of Jumps vs. pre-second visit to different DZ

Skydive Gananoque in Canada has one paragraph on a 5*7 card, small enough to fit underneath all your contact information.

I was kinda disapointed. I told my dad on the way to the DZ from his cottage, "just wait until you see the waiver...." Then it turns out to be about 25 words...

God bless Canada, and countries without American lawyers.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

1 Tandem, 4 AFF Skydive Houston
1 1/2 years later went to a dif. DZ Skydive USA and finished AFF to level 8, all that was required then thru jump #16.
#17 new home DZ Skydive Spaceland mostly thru #1035.
Although I visit SDSan Marcos, SDDallas for TSL meets and went to Deland while at Tunnel camp.

Blue ones beautiful,
C 1035B|

Skydive Gananoque in Canada has one paragraph on a 5*7 card, small enough to fit underneath all your contact information.

I was kinda disapointed. I told my dad on the way to the DZ from his cottage, "just wait until you see the waiver...." Then it turns out to be about 25 words...

God bless Canada, and countries without American lawyers.

_Am

Try the Parachute Center at Lodi (California). On my first visit there, Kathy said "we're kind of different, our waivers are on the back of the jump ticket", and I responded "well, I guess I need a couple of those". Her reply was "I also collect the jump tickets, so you don't really need one. The next load's in 10 minutes, and you're on it."

Of course this was less than a week after my first visit to Perris, where the waiver takes a freaking hour and a half to get through, including videotapes, etc.

I've been back to Lodi several times, but don't remember ever actually reading a jump ticket, and I know I've never signed anything. I've been back to Perris exactly once...and had to go through the whole waiver process again.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I made 23 jumps at my home DZ, then they came and started to repave the runway so we picked up shop and actually moved the DZ for the time being, so that would be my first move to a different landing area but same club. I had 40 jumps with I went to Lake Wales, 60 when I went to Brasil and then since then i have been to. I've been to 7 DZ's and jumped, should be 9 but the weather sucked at both Titusville and Sebastian :( and then Couch Freaks

I made my 5 static lines and # 1 freefall at the same place....Out of a Cessna 210,, (nice plane,, retractable gear, 4 jumpers. We were trained to do a "poised exit"..and .....we stood on the tire!!!!!! yes TIRE.... not step.;) )
Made my #2 freefall ( jump # 7 in my logbook) at a dropzone about an hour away.It was one month and 4 days after my first static line,,,, which was also my first ever airplane ride!!!!!!!..it was my first jump from a 182.. hahaha........beer.... beer ....You say????:P..well then,,you would be correct!!!B|
And I believe I had one or two of them myself...
At that time, the 3 or 4 places nearby (within 2 hrs) were friendly with each other,, and even shared C182's from time to time...Once in a while all the clubs would visit at the "Host Drop Zone",, bringing people, gear, students, and planes.... the next month someone else would host...My jumps # 15 16 & 17 were again at a different place,,,Stormville NY USA.. Met a great group of people there...
They would later migrate from Stormville ,,,, to help form and create The Blue Sky Ranch
at Gardiner NY......I have ALWAYS enjoyed visiting new drop zones,, and so have continued doing so,, whenever I can...Likewise we are always considerate and welcoming whenever guests visit our "Home Sweet Home"....:)