BAGEL

THERE'S A NEW HELI PILOT IN TOWN

THERE'S A NEW HELICOPTER PILOT IN TOWN, AND HIS NAME IS " CHOPPER JOHN " LOOK FOR HIM, WITH HIS FAITHFUL SIDE KICK, BAGEL, TO BE AT A DROP ZONE NEAR YOU! IF YOU WERE AT Z-HILLS OR SEBASTIAN OVER THE HOLIDAY BOOGIES YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. CROSSKEYS KNOWS.;)

THERE'S A NEW HELICOPTER PILOT IN TOWN, AND HIS NAME IS " CHOPPER JOHN " LOOK FOR HIM, WITH HIS FAITHFUL SIDE KICK, BAGEL, TO BE AT A DROP ZONE NEAR YOU! IF YOU WERE AT Z-HILLS OR SEBASTIAN OVER THE HOLIDAY BOOGIES YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. CROSSKEYS KNOWS.;)

Excuse me, I think your capital lock is on;)
(notice, everything that Bagel typed is in capital.)
His name, and the subject matter?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I think it's an Alouete. You can see it in Kevin922's video that he took when he came to FL. Check out his long Fl vacation thread in Talkback. I'm too lazy this morning to find the link for you. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm the only one you see on the highway pulling a helicopter behind a pick-up, i install and remove the main rotor blades and do all the daily maintenance on it. I guess you could say that I'm the "Go to Man" when something has to be done.

The service ceiling is 25K.

I have about 2500 hrs in Dauphin's and they say the service ceiling on them is 18,000 feet. Those wacky French guys and their whimsical sense of humor. (No offense Remi.)

Of course we were using Lycoming LTS 101 engines. There are rumors of something new on the horizon, but I can't see that far.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.