Skypilot

How often do you jump??

It was jumpable weather for 373 consecutive days? Anyways, I started jumping in July and made 5 jumps that month. I made about 30 in August, 40 in September, 40 in October, 40 in November, 40 in December, and about 35 so far this month. I heard Paul Raffety (golden knights 8-way team cpt.) saying when they go to yuma from Jan. 20 to begginning of March they make about 250 jumps.

I jump as much as I can. and if I cant jump I read all my parachutist , skydiving mags again. Now I'm reading the 2003 SIMS.

I heard Paul Raffety (golden knights 8-way team cpt.) saying when they go to yuma from Jan. 20 to begginning of March they make about 250 jumps.

I'm looking to go to Drill sergeants school here in the next year and after my 2 years are over I want to go back active again. My unltimate goal is to be a Golden Night. I figure by that time I should have over 500 jumps. Although all you need is 125 jumps to try out for the Nights last that I knew.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

250 last year. 250 the year before. 60 in 2000 which was the year I started. Plus I live in Canada where our season is only like 7 months or so. I'd LIKE to do atleast double what I do now...

I WANT MORE:(

Vid
"stons fal, evrysing fals, but doesnt on purpos change its flite pas an positioning..."

Good ol Mike Spurgeon. Very likeable guy -- I worked with him at Lodi for about a year before I moved to Colorado. He may be 60ish, but he's still truckin along doing 8+ tandems in a day...pretty cool if you ask me.

Oh yea, in answer to the question as to "how often do you jump". Every day that the weather allows! :)
Blue Skies,

Bryan