tonyhathaway

120-way photos on-line now

Photos from the 120-way in Z-Hills are now on my site. All of these were shot by me. I will have shots from the other photographers after they get their photos to me. The link below should get you there. Enjoy. Thanks-Tony

http://www.tonyhathaway.com/120-web%20folder%20ready/index.htm

My O.C.D. has me chasing a dream my A.D.D. won't let me catch.

Great shots! Now we need the dz.commers to tell us where their slot is so we can find them.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I love that exiting shot, such crisp photography. My hats off to the photographer, that must take some damn skill, oh, and to the particpants in the big way too;)

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Great shots! Now we need the dz.commers to tell us where their slot is so we can find them.

Well OK. In 120-7 I'm tracking right over the "w" of "Hathaway". In 120-11 my butt is right over the "H" of Hathaway, trying to link two lines on different levels.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Okay, but it's sometimes hard to see. You just had to know where you're slot was, and since I started the dives in one slot, an anchor slot that was pulling and pulling on me. They decided to move up a big guy into that slot, and move me to the back line. I had a great time, leaving from the middle right Otter, and docking with the line from the right trail Otter.

120-7 upper right loop 4th. Coming in for my dock. (white jumpsuit legs(
120-9 right under the arrow pointing right.
120-03 Above the "a". Docked to the right of the red helmet. (That's when I was flying the anchor slot)
120-08 Above the "c" looking at the jumper in the box.
120-15 Upper right loop, 4th from anchor (you almost can't see me, look really close)
When I was in the anchor slot it was easy to follow JP in, what with the color of his jumpsuit.;)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

And I had the joy of being right beside Mary in green - also having been moved back from an anchor slot! Thanks for always being in the right place Mary, allowing me to follow you into my slot on the formation after watching the trail plane track past us.

tash

And I had the joy of being right beside Mary in green - also having been moved back from an anchor slot! Thanks for always being in the right place Mary, allowing me to follow you into my slot on the formation after watching the trail plane track past us.

tash

Oh you make me :$. You would have done just fine without me.
ATTENTION ALL DROPZONE.COM : Tash is one of the jumpers with under 500 jumps that was on this record. She did an awesome job. They grow up so fast. :(
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Who are you again?

Gareth is so right. The plane captain sets the tone of the skydives, and I was honored and lucky to have meet Gareth and be placed in his plane. Hope to skydive with you again.:)

Of course, it's all down to the plane captain you know. Tash's and Mary's plane captain must have been exceptionally talented, handsome, modest etc....;)

Hello Gareth:)

Of course, it's all down to the plane captain you know. Tash's and Mary's plane captain must have been exceptionally talented, handsome, modest etc....;)

If I recall correctly, on jump #1 it was the plane captain that had the floaters climb out on the one-minute warning...

I had the GREAT pleasure of docking on the FANTASTIC (Yes, one must kiss up to ones mentor) Flyangel2 for the first three days. They then put me in that slot so she could teach me how to really swoop... :) Thanks for letting me be there Mary.. :D;)

Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together

Oh goodie, I made one of the pictures, but I look like :S.

Thighman, you don't have to kiss up anymore. But if you want, you can.

As for the talent and wonderful Gareth leading his plane out too early. He was only doing what he was told to do with the lights, and those floaters, JP included, did an awesome job hanging out there for over a minute.

HELP, I'VE FALLEN AND CAN'T GET BACK UP TO THE BASE. :ph34r:

Great meeting you too - school is teaching me extraordinary things. Quote of the day: "Exit is the opposite to entry" - from a renowned economics textbook. What would we do without economics textbooks??

Having checked budgets etc I am definitely spending Nov & Dec at Z-Hills and am looking forward to seeing you then. Sod the idea of going back to work after this....I wanna jump some more!

tash