flyingfrog

just wanna share my fun

I had to do a tandem vid, and when I asked the passenger what kind of music he prefer he told me clearly there is only 1 style of music he wanna have on his video... it is hard to describe how the music sounds like to give you an idea here is a link to some sound samples http://www.appenzellermusik.ch/appenzellermusik_d/index_d.htm can you imagine how the vid looks like now :)

Now people get serious. These tunes are extremely helpful. Let me explain how toplay them in harmony with skydiving.
You are all aware that from time to time a jumper, usually a newbie, might refuse to exit the plane. If the pilot/jumpmaster suddenly played at full power these tunes in the plane, I bet that the said jumper will bail out in a millisecond and that he/she would set up a world record for speedy exit B|

Thanks for sharing, haven't had such a belly laugh in a long time.

JM ;)

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

If the pilot/jumpmaster suddenly played at full power these tunes in the plane, I bet that the said jumper will bail out in a millisecond and that he/she would set up a world record for speedy exit

I totally agree. When I played the sample I couldnt find the volume on my PC quick enough to turn it down so I contemplated throwing my monitor off the wall!

------------------------------------------------------
"Ive given up on sigs cos I make a mess of them!"
------------------------------------------------------

Oh common guys! Just think of your favorite 'ex' and visualize them skydiving to this wonderful music!

Now play the video in front of all their friends!

LMFAO!! :ph34r::D:ph34r:

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

OMG! :o
I want to see the film with this soundtrack! Must be a blast.

------- SIGNATURE BELOW -------
Complete newbie at skydiving, so be critical about what I say!!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Now people get serious. These tunes are extremely helpful. Let me explain how toplay them in harmony with skydiving.
You are all aware that from time to time a jumper, usually a newbie, might refuse to exit the plane. If the pilot/jumpmaster suddenly played at full power these tunes in the plane, I bet that the said jumper will bail out in a millisecond and that he/she would set up a world record for speedy exit B|

Thanks for sharing, haven't had such a belly laugh in a long time.

JM ;)

ROFLMFAO:D
I was thinking of employing one of the "melodies" as a means of waking myself up in the morning... My problem of ignoring the alarm would disappear the very next dayB|
This one?

JM ;)

ROFLMFAO:D
I was thinking of employing one of the "melodies" as a means of waking myself up in the morning... My problem of ignoring the alarm would disappear the very next dayB|
This one?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Frodo, if I ever get THAT alarm, my wife files for divorce in a New York minute and pays me whatever I want to get rid of it :o

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Great music :D
Well, the video will sure be original.B|

edit: I had to turn it off. My gf started hitting me with a newspaper, and then ran screaming out the door...:S

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.